Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Hot Domain Names For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hot Domain Names For Sale (706 Views)

This Hot Domain Name Is Now For Sale / Nigeria Loses N3.76B To Foreign Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Domain Names For Sale by webincomeplus(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
[b]An internet marketer and freelance writer, I blog at WebIncomePlus.com. I have some lucrative domain names that I'm willing to sell to whoever is interested. I registered these domain names with the aim of building blogs around them, but time wouldn't just permit me.

Here are the domain names and the plans, their prices, and the plans I initially had for them (in case you're interested in carrying on with the ideas).

1. Careerandbusinessguide.com (N2,000) -- A blog aimed at providing job search tips for job seekers and small business success tips for those planning to start a small business.

2. Hearing-aid-reviews.com (3,000) -- A blog that will feature reviews of hearing aids by different manufacturers with affiliate links to Amazon. Hearing aids sell very well and they're a bit expensive, so commissions on Amazon are attractive.

3. Jobcodex.com (2,000) -- A blog that shares job search success tips for graduate job seekers as well as latest job vacancies for fresh graduates.

4. Jointpaincare.com (5,000) -- a blog that features reviews of various joint pain relief products. These products sell like crazy on Amazon, so such a blog can fetch huge profits in affiliate commissions.

5. Ridinglawnmowers.org (5,000) -- a blog that features reviews of riding lawn mowers. These lawn mowers are in huge demand and they cost thousands on dollars on Amazon, making them a good target for affiliate marketers.

6. Webhostingcomparison.biz (2,000) -- a blog that features comparative reviews of web hosting companies. These companies offer huge affiliate commissions.

All these domains were registered on Namecheap, which in my opinion is far better than Godaddy.

If you're interested in any of the domain names, send me an email: basicfreelance--at--gmail--com.
[/b]
Re: Hot Domain Names For Sale by osile2012: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=15pt]Go for trending names like

bokoharam.com

ebolanews.com

pdpfans.com

apcfans.com

2015elections.com

electionrigging.com

dogandbaboon.com

nollywoodrecruit.com

ashawokobokobo.com

theneedful.com

buharitoday.com

garrisoaking.com

otapiapia.com

etc

Buy and sell them and give me my share. grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hot Domain Names For Sale by webincomeplus(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]Go for trending names like

bokoharam.com

ebolanews.com

pdpfans.com

apcfans.com

2015elections.com

electionrigging.com

dogandbaboon.com

nollywoodrecruit.com

ashawokobokobo.com

theneedful.com

buharitoday.com

garrisoaking.com

otapiapia.com

etc

Buy and sell them and give me my share. grin grin
[/size]

I'm not a domain name broker. I'm an internet marketer. I registered those domains with the aim of building blogs around them, not to sell them. I'm only putting them up for sale because I don't have the time anymore to do that.

As for your list, anyone who registers those names is on his own. People pay top dollars for names trending globally or in developed countries, not in Nigeria.
Re: Hot Domain Names For Sale by iykepromotions: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
hello bro. as a domain investor, i would simply advice you to internationally. some of your listed domains can sell higher if you can endure little but if you need to offload them fast, head on to bido.com for auctions. if it receive enough votes it will be pushed to their auctions will will last for just 4 days and the highest bidder wins it. if you have any question you're free. it's what am into. Thanks And GoodLuck

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page + Twitter Account For Sale..bonus Inside / Is It Good To Buy A Webhost With Someone's Verve Card / Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.