Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself (12873 Views)

UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR / SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

Hiann grin
I am suppose to be the one checking you out. I my not the one with the cash undecided
What kind of business person are you..
You send me your number or your fb acct let me you check out
Broke ass nigga.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Broke ass nigga.

fake ass bítch.

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

fake ass bítch.
Hello!!! do you have a personal beef with me, do I know you. Dayum, Simply because I refused to give out my contact.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Hello!!! do you have a personal beef with me, do I know you. Dayum, Simply because I refused to give out my contact.

Lol. You better calm down before your head explode.

You called me a broke ass niggar and I called you a fake ass bítch.. So what's all the fuss about undecided

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by DopeAngel(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2014
seunrebirth:
Eventually! i dont know who she is neither do i know where or how she got to get herself drunk. Someone sent it to me so decided to share so that others outside could learn one or two things from this.

Photo credit: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/too-bad-see-how-this-beautiful-young.html
old and boring story...NEXT!
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

Lol. You better calm down before your head explode.

You called me a broke ass niggar and I called you a fake ass bítch.. So what's all the fuss about undecided
Shut da fvck up!! You started the abuse the first time you quoted me.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

pls stop d fight.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
mechanics:
pls stop d fight.
Talk to him
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Talk to him
lolz, dont reply hm next tym wen he insult u.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

How?
When i wrote small yansh undecided
That was a joke joor.

See your mouth like guguru
Shut da fvck up kor Shoemaker ni..Msteeew

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Yusphull(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
100Cents:
Is she a Nairalander ?

Wait Lemme ask IFA.... grin grin
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by daxon001(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
endy4oxide:
She try

Just passing by.
i feel ur rhyme bro.cheesy

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by daxon001(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
endy4oxide:
She try

Just passing by.
i feel ur rhyme bro.cheesy

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by izuch(m): 4:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Ilovenigeria:

No way.
why nau?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Biggty(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Seriously i don't get the idea of drinking your brains out
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by MurdaForker(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
PHAYOL81:
Lucky her she just gat nothng mor dan a pix i suppose;in my area she'd av gottn mor of molestation and rape if d tymng is right.Believ me d goons ar nt SMILING. :>
You are obviously not stayin in france
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by DahtzFestjayz: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
She wan Feel among nah. Enjoy life to the fullest dear
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by lawrenceunaa: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
how educative is this topic
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Dzany(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
The dying process begins the minute we were born, but it accelerate during night parties.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Princecalm(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Effects of over-rocking.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by 30secs(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
ladies should avoid getting drunk at occasion cus dey are prone to rape in such state
Wow!! Thanks for this informative reply. You're like the master of saying the obvious.

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by AGBb(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Beesluv:
What shall it profit a biuriful gal to drink and get drunk to the extent of disgracing herself

Some guys will be admiring her now
[color=#000099][/color]I agree
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by soulRanger(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
This is quite shameful
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Kezzyekeso(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
winkdz aint anitin na.... Let jst say z ha talent....
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by arives(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
She is a dummy and blockhead,na by force to drink?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by boman2014: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
naWHA!
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2021
sweetguy10:
Drunk girls are always a sorry sight to watch
dont mind her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: FG Tells ASUU No Agency Must Oppose Payment System / UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released / English Teachers Are Desperately Needed In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.