Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice (545 Views)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice by spazmodick(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2014
There comes a time in a man's life when he would be faced with difficulties of not knowing what and how to take some pressing decisions, as I write this piece i am faced with deciding what to do..I finished service this year February Batch A and have been on this job hunting matter for some months, as lucky and miraculous as God does his things I got a job 2months back although the pay is small #30,000..I have a friend who stays in Benin and Lagos and when I say this guy is boxed up trust me he is doing very fine and okay, he has a Range rover sport white, 2 Camry and many properties which I can't even mention.We all know everybody wants his life to be better and to afford the luxuries of life is every man's dream.Recently I spoke to my friend that am tired of always struggling and dragging my foot that I wanted to do what he was doing to be better placed in the society, gain my respect among my peers,family etc...I did not tel u my friend is a yahoo boy.The problem I have now is should I leave this small job am doing and go and start hustling and pressing a laptop?because he has agreed that I should come over.......Plz I need ur opinions and advice.Thank you fellow nairalanders and happy new year
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Neva u compare urself wit others! Stick to d job u're doing. Ur frnd doing yahoo yahoo,do u fink it ordinary? Dey call it yahoo plus. Dir's a way dat seemsth right to a man, d end of it is destruction. Don't stop believing in God nd in ursel

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Neva u compare urself wit others! Stick to d job u're doing. Ur frnd doing yahoo yahoo,do u fink it ordinary? Dey call it yahoo plus. Dir's a way dat seemsth right to a man, d end of it is destruction. Don't stop believing in God nd in urself

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice by SegunMike(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
You mentioned : "There comes a time in a man's life when he would be faced with difficulties of not knowing what and how to take some pressing decisions"

You need to know : " There are times in a man's life that he Would have to stand for what is honorable, just and shameless no matter the pressures to succumb to negativity and Vanity"

You Earn N30,000/month now,so??....do you know that some don't even have a job at all?...It doesn't mean you will earn that amount forever. Not all great mean started big, there are humble beginnings. Perseverance, Integrity, Hard-work and Faith are key.
If you decide to follow your friend's path, maybe make lots of money, then what next?....buy all buy-able?....enjoy all enjoyable?...visit all visit-able?.....or consume all consumable?.....would you be happy?.....would you be proud to announce to everyone of all the dubious deeds?......

My bro, keep striving and believing. One second of God's Favor can change Everything. Be yourself! A friend shouldn't shape your own destiny, rather keep your hope alive and trust God. Who knows, your story might encourage someone else in the future.
Enter 2015 with the determination and faith to succeed, and you will. Declare it to yourself!! All the best.

Mark 8:36- " For what shall it profit a man if he gains the Whole World and Loses his soul "

3 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice by LaurelP(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
D poster above has said it all

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Ur Advice by spazmodick(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks everyone...Am now at ease

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Account Officer With Tally Pakage / Online Shop Manager Wanted (FEMALE) Surulere & Environs / Government Vacational Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.