Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is It Alright To Teach Your Child The Name Of His/her Private Part? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Alright To Teach Your Child The Name Of His/her Private Part? (713 Views)

Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up / When Is The Best Time To Tell An Adopted Child The Truth About His Parentage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Alright To Teach Your Child The Name Of His/her Private Part? by manosteel(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Teaching my little boy the names of his body part, I always skip that area. I'm just wondering if there is any thing wrong teaching little child the name of his private part and because of this, many parents have developed many names to describe it e.g Tompolo, JohnThomas, Bom bom etc. I noticed one thing, to my little boy, there is something amusing about that area even though he is too young to understand, He will hold it and shout "Dady see my Tompolo" and he will laugh hysterically.
Re: Is It Alright To Teach Your Child The Name Of His/her Private Part? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2014
U should tell him...
my son what u have down there you used to piss is called a peƱis.
#simple.
Re: Is It Alright To Teach Your Child The Name Of His/her Private Part? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Bad education. Gotta say it out loud.
The sooner the kid knows the better.
Re: Is It Alright To Teach Your Child The Name Of His/her Private Part? by TrishaP(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
First of all how old is ur little son?
If he is above 5, then it's proper for him to know that very private part of him. It's called private part bcus it's meant for his eyes and to pee alone smiley. You can as well name his pee pee for him

(1) (Reply)

Eye Service, Advice From An Older Wife. / How Did I Ever Get Healed? / Who Should Die First: Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.