Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid (1109 Views)

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid by bidexmat(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jst like the much asked question on Nairaland, " Hit or miss?" This is a misshit!

Re: Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid by jingh(f): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
#whatisdis
Re: Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid by Richiy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
#whatisdis

All I see is well applied makeup.

If you must makeup, you may want to do it well
Re: Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
That is Iyabo Ojo and her partner in excessive make up. Excess of every thing is BAD.
Re: Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid by jingh(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:

All I see is well applied makeup.

If you must makeup, you may want to do it well

you call this ojuju calabar makeup ?

dis colour are too flashy and suity for d face, d face is also white.
Re: Too Much Of Everything Can Make You Look Stupid by pretydiva(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chaii..dey r as white as snow

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Tweets On The Crisis In Nigeria. [see What He Said] / Popular Lagos Pastor, Poju Oyemade, Set To Wed / Why I Am Still Single-dj Spinall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.