Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su (2095 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / 1500 Year old Bible confirms that Jesus Christ wasn't crucified – Vatican in awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by maysimsimple(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.

Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives. The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 mil. Dollars). Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?

Authenticity

According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Many biblical texts have begun to surface over time, including those of the Dead Sea and Gnostic Gospels; but this book especially, seems to worry the Vatican.

The Catholic Church wants in

What does this mean to Christian-derived religions and their followers? Quite a tight spot. The Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the book within the Church. Now that the book has been found, will they come to accept the it and its evidence? Will they deny it altogether? Call it a “Muslim lie”, as did the “Truth” Magazine, in 2000?

To many, this book is a beacon of hope, that believers soon realize that the object of their adoration is arbitrary; and that all text, especially religious text, is subject to interpretation.

What does this mean to atheists/agnostics/secular thinkers? Is the text real? Fake? Does it matter? Hopefully, this news inspires the religious to ask questions, instead of pointing fingers or believing anything blindly.

Please, don’t go poking fun or tossing around the “I told you so!”s. The biggest danger of faith is when people believe what they want to believe, defending against any and all evidence; especially when that evidence revolutionizes their foundation from the ground up. And the biggest culprit to that danger is the ego trap: rejecting/criticizing others, for being unlike you.

For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies. If you know better, act like it.

http://goldmyne.tv/1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified-vatican-in-surprise/

2 Likes

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
First of all you were not suppose to post that in this section.
Secondly, that is not enough to convinced me that Jesus was not murdered.

1 Like

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Olukokosir(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
d last tym I checked, It wz a lie nd up till now its still a lie
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by ERCROSS(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Owkayyyy...
Owkayyyy...
If u like, u establish a 2000 years old video..
One thing still stand..
I won't stop believing in

J
E
S
U
S

And funny enuf, misleading events and discoveries such as this has already been prophesied before d bible was Eva concluded..

Try harder atheists
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by RennyX: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is not romantic na
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
maysimsimple:
Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.

Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives. The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 mil. Dollars). Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?

Authenticity

According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Many biblical texts have begun to surface over time, including those of the Dead Sea and Gnostic Gospels; but this book especially, seems to worry the Vatican.

The Catholic Church wants in

What does this mean to Christian-derived religions and their followers? Quite a tight spot. The Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the book within the Church. Now that the book has been found, will they come to accept the it and its evidence? Will they deny it altogether? Call it a “Muslim lie”, as did the “Truth” Magazine, in 2000?

To many, this book is a beacon of hope, that believers soon realize that the object of their adoration is arbitrary; and that all text, especially religious text, is subject to interpretation.

What does this mean to atheists/agnostics/secular thinkers? Is the text real? Fake? Does it matter? Hopefully, this news inspires the religious to ask questions, instead of pointing fingers or believing anything blindly.

Please, don’t go poking fun or tossing around the “I told you so!”s. The biggest danger of faith is when people believe what they want to believe, defending against any and all evidence; especially when that evidence revolutionizes their foundation from the ground up. And the biggest culprit to that danger is the ego trap: rejecting/criticizing others, for being unlike you.

For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies. If you know better, act like it.

http://goldmyne.tv/1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified-vatican-in-surprise/
Op is an. epic failure.

1 Like

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Princecalm:
your choice of word is weird,which one is murdered again?
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by onetrack(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
Owkayyyy...
Owkayyyy...

And funny enuf, misleading events and discoveries such as this has already been prophesied before d bible was Eva concluded..

Try harder atheists

Don't put this on us atheists. We know this book is a fake. It's Muslims who promote this book.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Jesus was murdered, there was no clear case against Him for which He was crucified. That's the reason Pilate washed his hands off the death of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
if someone is killed then tell me what it is called.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Princecalm:
if someone is killed then tell me what it is called.

All deaths are not murders. Some people kill in self defense. Sometimes, death serves as the ultimate punishment for a crime, as in the case of Jesus, who, it is alleged, was in violation of Roman or Jewish law.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Weah96:

All deaths are not murders. Some people kill in self defense. Sometimes, death serves as the ultimate punishment for a crime, as in the case of Jesus, who, it is alleged, was in violation of Roman or Jewish law.
i never said all death are murders but in the case of Jesus he never commited a crime nor broke any law but he was killed, so what do you call that.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Princecalm:
i never said all death are murders but in the case of Jesus he never commited a crime nor broke any law but he was killed, so what do you call that.

Wasn't he tried in a court of law? Listen, in the 50's, entering a "Whites Only" restroom was a crime. Criminal statutes vary with the time and place. Jesus may not have been guilty today, but he must have broken a law to have been dragged into court. Maybe the law prohibited people from calling themselves God or Messiah.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by omosefeobi: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Princecalm:

and what convinced you that he was murdered emancipate your brain from mental delusions
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Weah96:

Wasn't he tried in a court of law? Listen, in the 50's, entering a "Whites Only" restroom was a crime. Criminal statutes vary with the time and place. Jesus may not have been guilty today, but he must have broken a law to have been dragged into court. Maybe the law prohibited people from calling themselves God or Messiah.

the Pharises have been finding a way to track Jesus down since he started convincing the people that he was God sent and so they tried all means possible to silence him and that was how they laid false accusation against him that he blasphemed against the God of Moses.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
omosefeobi:

and what convinced you that he was murdered emancipate your brain from mental delusions
if not murder then what?. He was killed for no just cause.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Princecalm:
the Pharises have been finding a way to track Jesus down since he started convincing the people that he was God sent and so they tried all means possible to silence him and that was how they laid false accusation against him that he blasphemed against the God of Moses.

Jesus came with laws that were different from Jewish Law and traditions. In Saudi Arabia today, the punishment for that crime is death, preferably by decapitation.

You can't show up and tell people to turn the other cheek when Yahweh ALREADY told them that an eye should cost another eye. That's considered blasphemy and in countries that rely on a holy book for guidance, that crime is the same as TREASON.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

Jesus came with laws that were different from Jewish Law and traditions. In Saudi Arabia today, the punishment for that crime is death, preferably by decapitation.

You can't show up and tell people to turn the other cheek when Yahweh ALREADY told them that an eye should cost another eye. That's considered blasphemy and in countries that rely on a holy book for guidance, that crime is the same as TREASON.
one thing the Jews and the Pharises failed to understand was; they have been living in darkness and someone has come to rescue them but they couldn't be carried along because of some sort traditions which they have been following ever since.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Princecalm:
one thing the Jews and the Pharises failed to understand was; they have been living in darkness and someone has come to rescue them but they couldn't be carried along because of some sort traditions which they have been following ever since.

The funny thing with holy books is that they are never UPDATED. If I told you now, that I spoke to God, and he instructed me to forget about turning the other cheek, would you believe me? NO.

Jesus in the bible did the exact same thing. He showed up and decided to change the Yahweh-ordained laws of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Like I said, in predominantly Muslim countries, maybe even in Northern Nigeria, the offense is punishable by death.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

The funny thing with holy books is that they are never UPDATED. If I told you now, that I spoke to God, and he instructed me to forget about turning the other cheek, would you believe me? NO.

Jesus in the bible did the exact same thing. He showed up and decided to change the Yahweh-ordained laws of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Like I said, in predominantly Muslim countries, maybe even in Northern Nigeria, the offense is punishable by death.
Jesus was doing and saying the right thing and it appeared wrong in the face of the Pharises which you said warrant punishment, so the question is were they right by killing the son of God.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by wolesmile(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
he was executed, not murdered
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Princecalm:
Jesus was doing and saying the right thing and it appeared wrong in the face of the Pharises which you said warrant punishment, so the question is were they right by killing the son of God.

Don't get too emotional buddy, we're only haggling over events which transpired between the pages of a book. We have to first establish what "God" is, before we can begin to address the claims of paternity. That word "God" you're throwing around means absolutely nothing until you specify the connotation. Different people here know the word to mean different things, so I don't intend to be pedantic, but we must first address what the God is. What are his attributes?

Let me answer your question. It is my personal belief that the man was wrongfully executed. But I also hold the same belief about human beings who are being executed in Saudi Arabia and Iran as we speak. Those circumstances do not meet my threshold for the death penalty squad.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

Don't get too emotional buddy, we're only haggling over events which transpired between the pages of a book. We have to first establish what "God" is, before we can begin to address the claims of paternity. That word "God" you're throwing around means absolutely nothing until you specify the connotation. Different people here know the word to mean different things, so I don't intend to be pedantic, but we must first address what the God is. What are his attributes?

Let me answer your question. It is my personal belief that the man was wrongfully executed. But I also hold the same belief about human beings who are being executed in Saudi Arabia and Iran as we speak. Those circumstances do not meet my threshold for the death penalty squad.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

Don't get too emotional buddy, we're only haggling over events which transpired between the pages of a book. We have to first establish what "God" is, before we can begin to dw dress the claims o.f paternity. That word "God" you're throwing around means absolutely nothing until you specify the connotation. Different people here know the word to mean different things, so I don't intend to be pedantic, but we must first address what the God is. What are his attributes?

can you give the reasons why those people in such countries are executed before we start judging if they were wrong or right.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Princecalm:
can you give the reasons why those people in such countries are executed before we start judging if they were wrong or right.

Blasphemy is a common one.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

Blasphemy is a common one.
all those punishment are all because of the Sharia law which most of the Islamic states you mentioned adopted. The Sharia law is a law which many have kicked against for many years now, there was some attempts by the Northerners in Nigeria to establish those dreaded laws in the constitution of Nigeria but all failed.
For even Islam which many of those countries follow is very clear about blasphemy. Blasphemy has a lot to do with freedom of speech.
Islam itself guarantees freedom of speech as far as it is not grossly mis-used and that is why you hardly find such cases in Christanity since freedom of speech is hugely guaranteed. But you must also note that Islam has been infiltrated with some barbaric practices.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by wmoruf(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
of course,,,,, he wasn't murdered
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Princecalm:
all those punishment are all because of the Sharia law which most of the Islamic states you mentioned adopted. The Sharia law is a law which many have kicked against for many years now, there was some attempts by the Northerners in Nigeria to establish those dreaded laws in the constitution of Nigeria but all failed.
For even Islam which many of those countries follow is very clear about blasphemy. Blasphemy has a lot to do with freedom of speech.
Islam itself guarantees freedom of speech as far as it is not grossly mis-used and that is why you hardly find such cases in Christanity since freedom of speech is hugely guaranteed. But you must also note that Islam has been infiltrated with some barbaric practices.

There was sharia law in effect throughout Israel during the time that Jesus lived.
That's why he was executed.

Which brings me back to the point that I made earlier in this discussion. I also feel sorry for the current victims of sharia law
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Weah96: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Princecalm:

There was sharia law in effect throughout Israel during the time that Jesus lived.

Which brings me back to the point that I made earlier in this discussion. I also feel sorry for the current victims of sharia law.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

Which brings me back to the point that I made earlier in this discussion. I also feel sorry for the current victims of sharia law.
Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su by Princecalm(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

it's really bad

(1) (Reply)

O' Christians Why Do You Consume The Flesh Of The Swine / Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' / The Bible Says That There Will Be "Pestilences" In The Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.