Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS (8199 Views)

classified software / Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture / Introducing Ntc - Classified Advert Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
jiji classified ads IS A SCAM
Three of my friends are one of their referral agents,they have reached $30,but they have refused to pay them
Jiji,if you are not scammers,
*why does it take you days to respond to your emails,and you sometimes ignore a message?
*You are not even in Nigeria but in Malayasia,where is your Nigeria office or Phone number,so that we can reach you
*The testimonials on your website is fake
*Why are those you claim to have paid not speaking up on Nairaland or other forums,let them show us payment proof, so that we will know if you are for real
*On your website ,you stated that once an account reaches $30,that on request, payment is made in 5-7 business days,
*why have you not paid your agents?
*All this are the evidence against you,stop deceiving the poor people by telling them to refer and you will pay
If you feel that all I am saying is a lie,come here and challenge me,I will be waiting for you
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Beebee88:
IS A SCAM
Three of my friends are one of their referral agents,they have reached $30,but they have refused to pay them
,if you are not scammers,
*why does it take you days to respond to your emails,and you sometimes ignore a message?
*You are not even in Nigeria but in Malayasia,where is your Nigeria office or Phone number,so that we can reach you
*The testimonials on your website is fake
*Why are those you claim to have paid not speaking up on Nairaland or other forums,let them show us payment proof, so that we will know if you are for real
*On your website ,you stated that once an account reaches $30,that on request, payment is made in 5-7 business days,
*why have you not paid your agents?
*All this are the evidence against you,stop deceiving the poor people by telling them to refer and you will pay
If you feel that all I am saying is a lie,come here and challenge me,I will be waiting for you
The website i am talking about is www.
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
jiji..ng
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am writing the name of the website and Nairaland is wiping it off
just google jiji
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Moderator,stop wiping off the name of the website,they are scammers
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by iykepromotions: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
just be careful, next time goggle the name up before investing with them

1 Like

Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Lisiczu(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Please, give more facts on why you think JiJi are scammers? We represent their name and we ensure you all, that all is fair on
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by nonirap(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
work with my referral program it real and it pays
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Lisiczu:
Please, give more facts on why you think JiJi are scammers? We represent their name and we ensure you all, that all is fair on
so if you are not scammers,why are you not paying your agents?
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Beebee88: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2015
nonirap:
what is the name of the referral program?

1 Like

Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by nonirap(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
it a website like nairaland it pays
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Lisiczu(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beebee88:

so if you are not scammers,why are you not paying your agents?

Actually we pay through Paga, Deposit to bank, Airtime money transfer, Visa and MasterCard.

And I'm assuring you that you are not fair concerning us.
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Moriartyx: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Agree. Jiji ng are not scammers. Old Topic. Now they are fighting against scammers a lot. I hope soon they will defeat them all!
About it U can read here:
https://www.facebook.com/naijcom/posts/924793544284210
http://www.naij.com/426567-scammers-place-jiji-solve-problem.html
http://www.globoble.com/news/scammers-have-no-place-on-jiji-how-we-solve-this-problem#.VTur5xOsV10
http://1push.com.ng/scammers-have-no-place-on-jiji-how-we-solve-this-problem/
Everybody writes about jiji. Also they search bad comments and trying to fix problems. Respect
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by Godmother(f): 5:05am On Apr 27, 2015
nonirap:

Which is yours? Why not open a thread to advertise it
Re: Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS by chiamakaaa: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
I just got scammed on jiji of 50k.......jiji isn't even replying their emails and they don't have a phone number.......I need My money ooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State / Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Good News For Binary Option Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.