Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Is Wrong With These Photos? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With These Photos? (2453 Views)

Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos / Davido Smitten By Love In These Photos With New Girlfriend / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Take a good look at the two photos. while a man of over 70 is navigating new applications on a tablet; another, a PhD holder is posing with a computer that is not even SWITCHED ON! Now, you tell me, is that a sign of a man that has a clue about what he is doing?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by kaycexx(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin This cracked me up........ Thinking of who to vote for #2015presidentialElection.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by binie: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
You actually need a 3D glasses to see what he's seeing.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Alphaoscar: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
chai!!! our Reverend Jonah posing in front of a dead desktop computer.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by egift(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Why is he looking at a blank monitor and moving the mouse as if he is browsing Nairaland.com

The computer that is ON is clearly separate. The same way he was posing with a book in darkness pretending to be reading Primary school book.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by A7(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
binie:
You actually need a 3D glasses to see what he's seeing.

See what? The dark web ?? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Airforce1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
My president

See him mouth
grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by egift(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Airforce1:
My president

See him mouth
grin grin

Operating a dead computer grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by blessedvisky(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
koastar:
Take a good look at the two photos. while a man of over 70 is navigating new applications on a tablet; another, a PhD holder is posing with a computer that is not even SWITCHED ON! Now, you tell me, is that a sign of a man that has a clue about what he is doing?
haba!! wetin now?? y u just mean Jonathan like this?? Funny though
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by omarlee(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jonah went to school witout shoes-You don't expect such school to have computers for him to learn how to operate one.

Cluelessness is in his DNA

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by MayflowerB(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Funny picture
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by kbshow100(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
How i wish this will make front page. Seun might do something about it
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by adeyemi91(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lyk seriously.. Dis Otuoke man self,funny tho!
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Maximillian1: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lwkm...this is y we need GMB come 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Begonia(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
koastar:
Take a good look at the two photos. while a man of over 70 is navigating new applications on a tablet; another, a PhD holder is posing with a computer that is not even SWITCHED ON Now, you tell me, is that a sign of a man that has a clue about what he is doing?

Lmao! Op; please don't kill me with laughter grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by hayoakins(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Flexibility, evolution and acceptance of change.

However, this is not a fair comparison as we do not know what Jona is doing with the desktop ie. the screen isn't visible
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by payne4real(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2014
egift:
Why is he looking at a blank monitor and moving the mouse as if he is browsing Nairaland.com

The computer that is ON is clearly separate. The same way he was posing with a book in darkness pretending to be reading Primary school.
guy you bad oh. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Caesar1988(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2014
koastar:
Remember,ur dad will neva have d opportunity dat GEJ have.....Sowi bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by ephemm(m): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Take it easy now!
He just switched on the computer and it's still booting. grin grin

He is just moving the mouse to amuse himself.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by personal59: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Funny
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Caesar1988:
I
You should be sorry for yourself. My dad has made use of his opportunities and achieved in his own way. Glory be to God. Stop taking things personal bro wink
Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by personal59: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Caesar1988:

Y his dad nd mind u only one person will b d president it doesn't mean his d best. Nd his father might not even like politics its all about interest am very sure what his dad can do gej cannot do his father might av phd in chemistry nd gej don't even understand a single element so pls don't insult ppl even if u are paid to do so jona WILL NEVER BE ON THE SEAT FOR LIFE even if he use d next 50yrs on dat sit he will still leav so watch ur words thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Photos? by sophy09: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
So true. Seems like his name brought him this far not his education.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Adorable New Wedding Photo / Look Carefully And Tell Me What You See(photo) / Top 8 Nigeria Celebrities That Made It Without Going To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.