Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Know A Gay Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Know A Gay Man (8148 Views)

Nigerian Gay Man Bisi Alimi Shares Very Interesting Photo Of His Egg Plant (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Drop your opinions.
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by olu77(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
By their fruit
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by jingh(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kiss him sadKiss him
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
lemmie guess... u have a guy u like but he is not seeing all the signals you are giving .. so ur wondering if he is gay
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
feran14:
lemmie guess... u have a guy u like but he is not seeing all the signals you are giving .. so ur wondering if he is gay
yea you are right. Am confused so i want to knw the signs
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by nobilis: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
blizzynice1:

Have you considered that maybe he's just not that into you?
Or you feel you're Aphrodite, that any male must notice you and your antics?
Women sef.
A man gives you all his attention and does everything to woo you, and you trample upon his ego and make him feel like a fool.
A man totally ignores you and doesn't show any sign of interest and you label (or wish to label) him gay just to restore your confidence in your ability to make any man fall for you.
Isn't it pathetic?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
nobilis:

Women sef.
A man gives you all his attention and does everything to woo you, and you trample upon his ego and make him feel like a fool.
A man totally ignores you and doesn't show any sign of interest and you label (or wish to label) him gay just to restore your confidence in your ability to make any man fall for you.
Isn't it pathetic?
i guess you are right. Thanks
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
blizzynice1:

Eiya. I feel your pain, I honestly do grin

I have a girl on my neck like that, two actually.... and they just don't know what's wrong... Obviously I can't tell them the truth as I just can't trust them with the truth, and what they might do with it. So I just allow them to keep crushing till it wears off (all crushes do wear off, I guess undecided )

And yea, I'm gay smiley

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by judedwriter(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Simple, they are always GAY! (Happy) grin
But seriously, gay guys act very emotional like women.
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
judedwriter:

Hmm
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
judedwriter:
LIES! Except effiminate ones.

I presume you're not Gay. You'll be shocked to see hunk men that are GAY!
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by judedwriter(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Superleo:

LIES! Except effiminate ones.

I presume you're not Gay. You'll be shocked to see hunk men that are GAY!
Well, d supposedly gay guys I know act feminine; I am yet to meet a gay guy dat looks like hulk hogan cheesy
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
judedwriter:

Well, d supposedly gay guys I know act feminine; I am yet to meet a gay guy dat looks like hulk hogan cheesy
I am gay and not feminine.
The dude on my display picture is Gay.
Google Race Cooper!
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by judedwriter(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Superleo:

I am gay and not feminine.
The dude on my display picture is Gay.
Google Race Cooper!
*singing* D day is bright, is bright and GAY, oh happy day, d day of joy-2xce LOL cheesy hope my girl doesn't catch me singing dis wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nonybb: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Prophet muhammad is gay but he established Islam. So how do we really know gay folks
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
judedwriter:

Lol. You're yet to meet them cos they don't go about revealing who they are. Only when it's necessary. Effeminate gay guys don't really have much to hide about themselves cos people always look at them funny, therefore they actually may not even need to tell you they're gay before you know.

No way anyone would know I'm gay except I want them to.
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Agozie48: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
nobilis:

Women sef.
Isn't it pathetic?

I agree with you definitely........Some girls are like a guy is gay when he fails to notice them or are not into them
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
blizzynice1:
Drop your opinions.
Happy New Year Inbetween

He might just not be into you...
Not every man is attracted to every woman
Its the same for gay guys. Sometimes there are people you just cant stand being in the room with them.
I am gay. And I dont find effeminate gay men sexually or physically attractive.
Some gay men do but just not me.
Everyone has their special someone. I feel.
So I would ask you If you really like the guy tell him your feelings. Gone are the days when a man must be the one to woe a woman
There was this girl that came on to me once.
She had nothing but a bra and panty on. I just commented on her being naked and that was that. Maybe she wanted me to pull her clothes of and do something I would never do. hahahaha.

Anyway ask and the door will be opened to you. Guessing games are last century.
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Scaredsilent:

Happy New Year Inbetween

He might just not be into you...
Not every man is attracted to every woman
Its the same for gay guys. Sometimes there are people you just cant stand being in the room with them.
I am gay. And I dont find effeminate gay men sexually or physically attractive.
Some gay men do but just not me.
Everyone has their special someone. I feel.
So I would ask you If you really like the guy tell him your feelings. Gone are the days when a man must be the one to woe a woman
There was this girl that came on to me once.
She had nothing but a bra and panty on. I just commented on her being naked and that was that. Maybe she wanted me to pull her clothes of and do something I would never do. hahahaha.

Anyway ask and the door will be opened to you. Guessing games are last century.
Lol. @bolded, we are the same.
I'm not attracted to effiminate guys too.
I see them as female wannabees- I would rather do girls than do them 'cos i'm bisexual...

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Superleo:

Lol. @bolded, we are the same.
I'm not attracted to effiminate guys too.
I see them as female wannabees- I would rather do girls than do them 'cos i'm bisexual...

While I understand the fact that you're not attracted to effeminate guys, I think it's totally wrong to classify them as "female wannabees". This same hate amongst the gay community is what's even causing more depression among the effeminate folks.

Bear in mind that their effeminate mannerisms have always been innate, even way before they knew what sexx is.

Just thought to let that out, cos I have effeminate guys as friends and I get sad when they complain about this.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
masonkz:

While I understand the fact that you're not attracted to effeminate guys, I think it's totally wrong to classify them as "female wannabees". This same hate amongst the gay community is what's even causing more depression among the effeminate folks.

Bear in mind that their effeminate mannerisms have always been innate, even way before they knew what sexx is.

Just thought to let that out, cos I have effeminate guys as friends and I get sad when they complain about this.

Hmm. I'm still at teenager and hasn't had a Gay friend tho'.
Just that most effiminate guys i know, roll with girls.

At bolded, when i was doing 2go(15/16years to be precise), some gay guys always ask if i'm effiminate after adding me.

I even noticed that a guy told another gay guy to stop adding him that he don't girly guys. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Superleo:

At bolded, when i was doing 2go(15/16years to be precise), some gay guys always ask if i'm effiminate after adding me.

I even noticed that a guy told another gay guy to stop adding him that he don't girly guys. Lol

Yup. Most non-effeminate guys would rather not so much as walk with someone with any kind of feminine characteristics, not to talk of dating them. Heck, I used to put those boundaries too till I realised how stupid it is.

Moderation remains the key as no one should be so flamboyant about their sexuality. Still, some just can't help it.

And many gay people also don't like effeminate guys cos they themselves, when stripped of the outward portray of masculinity, are actually bearing feminine mannerisms themselves.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by homesteady(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
judedwriter:

*singing* D day is bright, is bright and GAY, oh happy day, d day of joy-2xce LOL cheesy hope my girl doesn't catch me singing dis wink

Is this really the lyrics of the song? GAY? shocked shocked
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by silverdam(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
masonkz:

Lol. You're yet to meet them cos they don't go about revealing who they are. Only when it's necessary. Effeminate gay guys don't really have much to hide about themselves cos people always look at them funny, therefore they actually may not even need to tell you they're gay before you know.

No way anyone would know I'm gay except I want them to.
I look feminine doesn't mean I am gay, all my life the stupid gay guys/men that has approached me are so manly, so masculine even some married. Stop judging a book by its cover, if you see a feminine guy, you can only assume he's gay. You can find gay mostly in masculine looking guys. I look feminine or I've got the attributes does not make me gay.....

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
silverdam:
I look feminine doesn't mean I am gay, all my life the stupid gay guys/men that has approached me are so manly, so masculine even some married. Stop judging a book by its cover, if you see a feminine guy, you can only assume he's gay. You can find gay mostly in masculine looking guys. I look feminine or I've got the attributes does not make me gay.....

Erm... read my post well. Note that I'm actually talking about gay men that are actually obviously effeminate. I never said being effeminate automatically makes one gay. Still, you and I know that the majority of effeminate guys are gay.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
silverdam:
You and I know that the bolded is a lie.
It's just a denial cliché used by you and Mrvocalpr*****.
And since you're both a public figure kinda, no need to attack both of you sha. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Superleo:

And since you're both a public figure kinda, no need to attack both of you sha. smiley

grin grin grin grin

I didn't wanna say it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Superleo:

Lol the hate is so real.

But its bad. There's discrimination in our community 2
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
silverdam:

My dear its not about looking feminine.

Its about acting and being feminine.

Do you catwalk down the road.
Do you speak with a high pitched voice so every one around you feels your soft
Do you swirl you hands around like the most flamboyant girl in town
Do you act more WOMAN than a REAL woman

My dear that's the true nature of the effeminate gay.
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Scaredsilent:

Lol the hate is so real.

But its bad. There's discrimination in our community 2

Promiscuity is one thing i hate about most.

I've gotten many invites, and turned them down. smiley
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by silverdam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Scaredsilent:

My dear its not about looking feminine.

Its about acting and being feminine.

Do you catwalk down the road.
Do you speak with a high pitched voice so every one around you feels your soft
Do you swirl you hands around like the most flamboyant girl in town
Do you act more WOMAN than a REAL woman

My dear that's the true nature of the effeminate gay.
Well, I do none of the above, I don't dress or do girlie shit in public, I look feminine enough so I don't force it, I act and dress like a real man.

Superleo:

Well, all those my silly pictures are just publicity stunts. I'm kinda crazy, so even if you attack me, I'll laugh over it like i used too. You don't know "real me" anyway....
Re: How To Know A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2015
feran14:
yep i do that to ladies, i see da sign i just dont indulge u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Tips To Make 69 Position An Awesome Experience / Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH / Hmmm Is This Babe Alright? [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.