Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) (26629 Views)

Video–obasanjo Scores Brace In 78th Birthday Celebration Match (watch/download / Today Is Pst Chris Oyakhilome 51st Birthday Celebration. / Lets Wish Our "baby" Chiogo A Memorable Birthday Celebration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Applaner: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
is DAT ur wife on de fourth pic
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by kemetic7(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Donbrig:

I am from South-South, I work with an international NGO in Abuja, and my office is just about 2km to the presidential villa. Some GEJ top staffs are my good friends. I must confess to you with all sense of responsibilty that Nigeria is operating one of the most corrupt govt in the world. Even some GEJ close staffs can secretly attest to this irrefutable facts. My fight is for people like you and others who don't really know what is going on behind closed doors.

Be you a GEJ or Buhari supporter, just go and keep praying for Nigeria, because Nigeria is secretly bleeding to death. Nigeria is still existing today because the govt had been able to hide lots of disturbing secrets from Nigerians. Go and pray.

True talk Donbrig! This country is bleeding to death. These politicians and have ruined this country. We need good leaders/governance to save us. So, please watch before you vote.

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by andyanders: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congratulations men.This is the beginning for you as you and your wife will very soon move to a bigger one as this will even be given out as God will grant you more favor.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by andyanders: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congratulations men.This is the beginning for you as you and your wife will very soon move to a bigger one as this will even be given out as rent for God will grant you more favor.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by obiak4(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
a big congratulations to you bro at least this is the first time in a long while we are seeing PROGRESSIVE FP POST,
SHOUT OUT TO YOU BRO MORE TO COME, FOR THE HATERS IN MODE'9 VOICE DON'T HATE STRETCH YOUR HANDS OUT AND CONGRATULATE
may the good Lord bless people that were there to celebrate with you "physically there and also on NL"
for the haters may God bless you so that you would always be busy (so u no go get tym to de hate progress)
my 500 cowries contribution to your progress
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Boss, yes oooo!

Wow! Nice to meet you bro. My mom is also from Igarra. I really love the language but I don't understand it.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Kzinne: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Not to detract from the topic sha. The op lives in ibadan and y'all all know how much land could cost there. Let the op come try this same stunt in Abuja or Lagos. If yours a builder you'll know putting up the structure isn't the issue. Land is the most expensive part. This is a bungalow and you don't have to break the bank to do that.

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
When are you going to paint it?
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kzinne:
Not to detract from the topic sha. The op lives in ibadan and y'all all know how much land could cost there. Let the op come try this same stunt in Abuja or Lagos. If yours a builder you'll know putting up the structure isn't the issue. Land is the most expensive part. This is a bungalow and you don't have to break the bank to do that.

Go and build your own house, even if na in your village.

7 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by mkoabiola: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
jliusadura:
I celebrated my birthday and dedicated my first ever house yesterday. I started the house last year April after my NYSC camp. (2013 batch A) These are the photos. In the second photo is my pastor cutting the ribbon. Moderator can move it if this is posted in a wrong section.
Na ur papa house u take de pose.lol
So 19800 u take build ds house
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Kzinne: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ilekeh:

Go and build your own house, even if na in your village.
A house in the village is a liability. Who'll rent it? So are u that financially illiterate not to know that? A two year rent from a self contain in lekki phase 1 would buy a house in dat ur village
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by seunnb: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congrats bro. You shall reside there in good health and prosperity.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
I envy you.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by loomer: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
U TRY JARE BROS.

BETTER NEWS.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by gistmelove(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Weldone bros...

Hustling pay
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by donphilopus: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
OgidiOlu3:

Wow! Nice to meet you bro. My mom is also from Igarra. I really love the language but I don't understand it.

I hail you brother. You don't understand it at all?! Dad from where?!
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Olutola88(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
This life is delicate mehn! Even people that don't know you will hate on you. Which wan be “the Op lives in Ibadan”? Shey 1million naira fit buy land com still complete that house? Na wa o! Op, congrats! I pray this turns out to be the least of your achievements. Btw, you can employ that guy that corrected your expression as your P.A or PRO

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Natasha2(f): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
congratulations cheesy
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by youngice(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
atlwireles:
I like seeing threads, where people celebrate their progress. You have just started, more blessings are still coming your way IJN. cool
Finally a non hater
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
deevatee:
so long as google doesn't knw u,guy ur worth naffin!
THE BEST ANSWER HAVE SEEN ON NL THIS YEAR!

babe u luk so gergous.
can we talk off camera?.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by seunwen2(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=32pt]op how you take achieve this within a year? [/size]
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Lovechyld101(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
bravo
HBD to you dear it your day have fun have a Blast & O.P nice achievement HBD to you also

1 Like

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by grafixdon: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2014
jliusadura:
I celebrated my birthday and dedicated my first ever house yesterday. I started the house last year April after my NYSC camp. (2013 batch A) These are the photos. In the second photo is my pastor cutting the ribbon. Moderator can move it if this is posted in a wrong section.

Wow. God will give you long life and peace of mind to leave in the house comfortably.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by MirrorMirror: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Well done and congratulations on your birthday.

For some one who has just finished NYSC, its a good step in the right direction. (Rome wasn't built in a day)

Weather the house is in Katangora, Bukuru, Fiditi or Akpodim as long as it is habitable and among human dwellings, you are a pace setter.

But I think its also important you share with others the things you did
Say
putting money together; how did you raise money
did you join a cooperative? was that any help,
what did you do to make extra cash or was your salary enough?
were you living with family members while you were building?
were you going to site to help with plumbing or carpentry etc
any other

such tips could help others who have some capital and hoping to go into property investment.Remember Rome wasn't.....
Praying for Bigger you! Enjoy
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2014
ASL33:
THESE ARE and NOT THIS ARE.

Congrats all the same
post ur own house pics and write ' these are' that u are looking for!

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by enoqueen: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2014
U served last year, completed ur building this year.

where u for see money? shocked
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2014
tellwisdom:
You call this village hall a house?? ...U dey dream??
Hahaha!!! grin cheesy
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by adebayosun02: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2014
I rejoice with op, n pray to God for mine in 2015. Host of Heaven has signed it. Amen
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by fireforfire: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2014
kendrick9:
show offs everywhere.
angry
bad belle everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by nimsy(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=donphilopus post=29352511]

I hail you brother. You don't understand it at all?! Dad from where?![/quote

Yene bros. I rep Ig fully.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Chizzy20(f): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2014
congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. / Biography Of Margret Obi|meet Peter Obi's Wife Formerly Margaret Brownson Usen / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.