Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? (742 Views)

What Cause Heaviness In The Left Chest + Belging? / Learn From This: Chest And Bosom Problems / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Any doctor in the house?
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by KingTom(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
What seems to be the problem. Has she hit her chest recently, speak man speak!
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:
What seems to be the problem. Has she hit her chest recently, speak man speak!
she just tell me she has chest pains.
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by KingTom(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she just tell me she has chest pains.
Hmmmm is it a burning sensation? Does she have a history of smoking or drinking? I suggest she do a scan. Come back and tell me the results.
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmm is it a burning sensation? Does she have a history of smoking or drinking? I suggest she do a scan. Come back and tell me the results.
her parents suggested that is because of stress
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
her parents suggested that is because of stress
Well I haven't heard of that before, although It may be possible. I still suggest she do a scan, just to be sure.
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:
Well I haven't heard of that before, although It may be possible. I still suggest she do a scan, just to be sure.
if she comes online ,I will investigate her thoroughly.how far u fit treat ebola patients?
Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
if she comes online ,I will investigate her thoroughly.how far u fit treat ebola patients?
Guy your plan no go work! I must see 2015 in Jesus name!
*****Runs away with legs touching back****
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Cousin Has Chest Issues,any Advicers? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:
Guy your plan no go work! I must see 2015 in Jesus name!
*****Runs away with legs touching back****
grin grin grin
u no wan be hero like that lady that sacrifice for d nation?

(1) (Reply)

Recipes For joystick Enlargement / Prevent Diabetes Complications By Following These 8 Tips / 'convince Her To Get Bigger Breasts Manual' By Ivan Lecasque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.