Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains (814 Views)

Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / A Look Inside Nigeria's Floating Slum / Take A Good Look At Ohakims Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by spinna: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
I saw this beautiful machine in Ikeja .After about 35 years of non existence due to bad leadership, Nigerian trains are back ! It's a laudable achievement . ... The sound alone and the plethora of gadgets made me know this train was the real deal. The aircon inside was so relaxing. Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvrhwDBefo

1 Like

Re: A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by stebell(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ is working even the opposition has nothing to say concerning their slogan change.
I wonder wat they want to change wit all dis Fresh Air of GEJ.

I'll soon post pix of ma journey frm PH to Enugu.
Fresh Air all the way baby.
GEJ yu rock.

1 Like

Re: A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by Firmjudge(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
shocked

chai chai.

See something unbelievable..
No wonder OBJ is hatinf
I have never done this before.
But jonathan till 2019.
Re: A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by obynoses(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Change my foot! Any thing apart from GEJ would be a negative change. Its only fools that would try to use human to taste d deepness of d ocean. It will b too late for us if we mistakenly vote in bihari. Amaechi self go regret am bfor buhari first tenure runs out.but it shall never happen cos I and my family ba goodlucks not badlucks.
Re: A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by slimfit1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ok you know me I will find a fault some where why are people still walking on the tracks so no safety measures in any pdp plans if you are going to do something do it well and right. No fences no barriers no safety officials or officers cowboy job they did there very simple no rocket science. Black people sha. Put a train there and you suddenly think you can impress some people.
Re: A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by Firmjudge(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
slimfit1:
Ok you know me I will find a fault some where why are people still walking on the tracks so no safety measures in any pdp plans if you are going to do something do it well and right. No fences no barriers no safety officials or officers cowboy job they did there very simple no rocket science. Black people sha. Put a train there and you suddenly think you can impress some people.

give chance.
Commot for road abeg.
Show us a picture of any strain station in the world with fences guiding the tracks from beggining to end and all u have listed.
Even in the almighty UK people still use leg waka pass train tracks.
If you see good thing follow happy.
Welldone white man.
BTW what are you looking for in a blacks man site.?

1 Like

Re: A Good Look Inside Nigeria's Brand New Moderntrains by slimfit1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firmjudge:

give chance.
Commot for road abeg.
Show us a picture of any strain station in the world with fences guiding the tracks from beggining to end and all u have listed.
Even in the almighty UK people still use leg waka pass train tracks.
If you see good thing follow happy.
Welldone white man.
BTW what are you looking for in a blacks man site.?

You are funny, man you don't need a response from me

(1) (Reply)

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Death. / Nigerian Army May Not Release Buhari's Certificate / Meet The Other Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.