Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! (1742 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!! Ogun State / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by Smilelo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration.

• No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are military certificates: He Attended several military courses, and failed all of them).
Buhari where are your above credentials? They are with the MILITARY BOARD.

INEC officials found out this morning that the date on Buharis affidavit was after the APC screen and convention of 10th of December, 2014. This implies that Buhari failed to comply with the basic party and INEC requirement for aspirants/candidates to supply their educational credentials or a valid affidavit during screening.

The APC aspirants have a big opening as Buhari may be disqualified for not presenting his certificate for screening or having a valid affidavit during the exercise. Buhari attended many Military trainings and courses and passed none.

For those asking what have Buhari been submitting in the Previous elections? The answer is simple:, if you have been carrying expo for 12 years, the invigilators will catch you one day. This is Buhari sad situations.
DARKNESS HAS NEVER CHANGED LIGHT. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.

Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!
Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/LikeUse
Hope For Nigeria with Hillside Poly and 2 others at Re-Elect President Goodluck Jonathan
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration.

• No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are military certificates: He Attended several military courses, and failed all of them).
Buhari where are your above credentials? They are with the MILITARY BOARD.

INEC officials found out this morning that the date on Buharis affidavit was after the APC screen and convention of 10th of December, 2014. This implies that Buhari failed to comply with the basic party and INEC requirement for aspirants/candidates to supply their educational credentials or a valid affidavit during screening.

The APC aspirants have a big opening as Buhari may be disqualified for not presenting his certificate for screening or having a valid affidavit during the exercise. Buhari attended many Military trainings and courses and passed none.

For those asking what have Buhari been submitting in the Previous elections? The answer is simple:, if you have been carrying expo for 12 years, the invigilators will catch you one day. This is Buhari sad situations.
DARKNESS HAS NEVER CHANGED LIGHT. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by aresa: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook

hatefornigeria online.com

The usual suspects and chest beaters no dey rest I swear.. grin

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Applying for a post you are not qualified for, is not corruption.?

Anyway leave him because 2015 we will retire him to katsina to take care of his cattle

4 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by eagleae7(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
If this is true then he's a big shame

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
heaven knows i will never vote in Nigeria till Jesus come cool
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by siegfried99(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin

APC= all past criminals grin

Or. Association of political crooks grin

# I just hope this report is not true, else.. Mr buhari's integrity will be put to test.

I support no political party.

PDP= people deceiving people grin

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by HzRF(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chai make Prof GMB bring out his certificate oo
And if him no get jamb never close ooo
Make him goto non - ASUU school like ilorin find 1 4yrs do by 2019 he should recontest
They sha no need nysc "certificathke"

(1) (Reply)

Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! / Terrorist Attack On France Not On Front Page. Why? / Audio Tape Exposes Why USA is Not Supporting Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.