Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

5 Things To Do,things You Need To Achieve Success In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things To Do,things You Need To Achieve Success In 2015 (826 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Why Do Guys Do Things And Yet Do Not Like Women Doing The Same Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do,things You Need To Achieve Success In 2015 by Neldrizzy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Goodevening y'all..

The year 2014 is almost folding up and most of us couldn't achieve "some" of the things we wnted to, or some of the things we aimed at from the start due to one thing or the other.
As 2015 draws nearer, we all have different aims,goals and target we wnt to achieve, and here are the things you'd be needing to achieve them...

1.... Bible
Reading of the Holy bible enhances ur life both spiritual, physical and otherwise, you need guide and protection in all Чou do to achieve ur goal in 2015 and the Holy Bible is the surest way.
Always try to read and memorise atleast a verse or chapter per day....

2... Prayer
The Bible says "pray without season/ceasing" .
To achieve ur goals in 2015 you need prayers, "for they pray earnestly and the spirit of God came down upon them" halleluyah somebody cheesy
Pray when Чou wake up, when Чou are driving, when Чou are eating, when you are working, jus pray..
Seek the face of God first in the morning before anyone else and God will make you to see who ever you want to see that day, being MDs, CEOs, etc

3... work
Yes, you need work to achieve you goal(s) in 2015, you can't just sit at home and wait for manna to fall from heaven.. Depend on no one, if you de wait for ur brother,ur sister, ur govt, My brother no think am, you are ON YOUR ON (OYO)
Hard work, coupled with Prayer = success!!

4... Good and responsible friends
You need to surround your self with good, responsible, understanding friends who shares life goals with you.
Evil company corrupt good manners.
A friend of a thief is also a thief.
Show me ur friends and i will tell Чou who you are!

You need good friends to help achieve ur goals,aims and target in 2015

5... mentor
You need a mentor, either ur father/mother, uncle, ur teacher.
Look for someone to help Чou build ur career, someone that is successful in ur field, someone that will teach u, someone that would teach Чou how to fish instead of giving you fish..

feel free to Add urs

Written by Neldrizy (Happy New year)

1 Share

Re: 5 Things To Do,things You Need To Achieve Success In 2015 by iceberylin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wats romantic about this undecided
Re: 5 Things To Do,things You Need To Achieve Success In 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
'

Well, Your article isn't for everyone!

What if I'm a Muslim, a Taoist or maybe a Buddhist!

............and most appropriately a non-believer like an Atheist, what would be of Me, since I don't Pray or Use the Bible?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does One Feel More Energized When There Is Power (light) / 2015 Forbes Billionaires List Out – 5 Nigerians Make The Cut / TOUGH QUESTION: If You Think You Are Smart Answer This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.