Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su (3372 Views)

Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife / Iyanya Unfollows Girlfriend Freda Francis On Instagram & Deletes Her Pics / Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Naijafamous(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2014

Nicki Minaj had some of her fans feeling some typa way shedding real Twitter tears after she unfollowed them. The reason she unfollowed is because they posted a video showing her acting skills when she was younger.

The real problem is that video also shows her old body – flat chest and no buttocks.
Well, Nicki we all know that killer body is not all natural

Source: http://naijafamous.com/2014/12/nicki-minaj-unfollows-fan-sharing-throwback-photo-plastic-surgery/
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Inkredible(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lols
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Pheals(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yes o !! U ar jst exposing plastic and shaking plastic lol

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by spartoo: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
cld som1 pls tell me y I cnt dwnld anytin frm NL?

BTW doz foloin her add any naira to deir dollar accts?
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Spit on the fake #you know lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Henix(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
damn! From hair to toe are all fake
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Inkredible(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
spartoo:
cld som1 pls tell me y I cnt dwnld anytin frm NL?
Remove your sim from your fone....,.
Lick the sim 3times and reinsert into your phone.... grin cheesy
Try downloading again....... cheesy cheesy wink
If problem persists, call seun angry

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by spartoo: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Inkredible:

grin grin grin
God pass u oo

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Enegod(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
fake or real yansh.... Yansh na Yansh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Inkredible(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
spartoo:

grin grin grin
God pass u oo
All of us ooo grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by spartoo: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Inkredible:

All of us ooo grin cheesy grin grin

u no de slp?
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Olubodef(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abeg I dey look 4 my vaseline

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Plastic or not, she is still hot
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by rhazur(m): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Dats wat i call babykingsway
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Akosbaba(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Why she dey para because dem cast am.At least boys still wan enter despite all the fake assets.
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Minaj, unfollowed me and i cry say she be God or what? Sha i was not her fan since from the very begining.
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by hatux: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2014
She should have unfollowed and block him at the same time...
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Haywhymido(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2014
She is ashamed of her real self. What a pity
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Inkredible(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2014
spartoo:

u no de slp?
U Na Dracula? Werin u dey wait for before u sleep?
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Worry if my boobs are fake.... REAL NIGGAS "ONLY"
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Dreyl(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
i love natural hoes not artificial.
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Inkredible:

Damn shocked shocked shocked. Incredible, indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Inkredible(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
chimkaire:
Damn shocked shocked shocked. Incredible, indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by iamrealdeji(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
Ok,i could see you want to get under the knife someday
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nicki Minaj is the female Rick Ross,faker than Michael Jackson's nose
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Gmajor(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
i am the only 1 that sees that she is very young in the first pic ? Probably a teenager n not yet fully matured. Then the so called fans will start dissing u. Who are the fanning ? Best to unfollow Them joor
Re: Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su by Janeify(f): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ehyah.

Seriously,truth hurts

(1) (Reply)

BBA Huddah Monroe Flashes Nipple In Bikini (photos) / A S S Everywhere!! Big B00ty African Lady Releases More Hot Photos / 14 HOLLYWOOD Actresses With Nigerian Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.