Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? (1311 Views)

In The Last 1 Hour, I Have Cried More Than I Have In Ages. True Life Story / Can You Spend 1 Month In This House For 1 Million Dollars + No Wi-fi? / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by salako: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2005
Yep... its the old omnipotence question.

Try to be Honest and Original.

(And to all you religious people, remember your god is judging you! tongue)
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by hotangel2(f): 4:23am On Oct 01, 2005
meaning? IF i had power for one hour?
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by salako: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2005
hmmm... yes!
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by WesleyanA(f): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2005
i'll make the world a little bit bigger because the world's getting a little bit overpopulated (thanks to nigeria and china rolleyes).
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by salako: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2005
bad idea, let the Nigerians and Chinese compete for overall dominance. obviously the Nigerians will be victorious! and the world will be black and Yoruba, or whatever! but essentially BLACK, thus great!
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by WesleyanA(f): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2005
you don't get the point. sadly. nigeria is overpopulated and also one of the poorest nations. why give birth to 20 babies if you don't earn enough money to feed one?
overpopulation leads to diseases and all that crap too!
Nigeria is very overpopulated and underdeveloped (that's not the definition for dominant)

i'm not being racist here (i'm black) but don't you think that the blacks are more backward than whites (technically and generally). if this world was all Black, then i don't know...... . . . . .
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by dejiolowe: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2006
i will turn naija to paradise. america self go small compare with the thing wey i go do
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by papermoon(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2006
i would right EVERY wrong.
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by babymine(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2006
Yeah..I would right every wrong...especially the ones I'd done..
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by 9jaangel(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2006
I can't be an be.
But if i am opportuned to be,I will make sure Nigeria is developed and all is comfortable.
As in,good schools,jobs for all,no unemployed,No cars cos all would be flying on air,Every-body would be educated and Nigeria would become a paradise on earth.
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by exu(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2006
i'm not being racist here (i'm black) but don't you think that the blacks are more backward than whites (technically and generally). if this world was all Black, then i don't know, .  . . . .

I think you just inadvertently proved your own point,

Seriously though, I hope you re-read what you wrote and realise how ignorant you are.

As for the question I would rid the world of people (stupid people) who pass on idiotic beliefs and wholesale generalisations to their children, thus spawning a new generation of idiots, if only,
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by vichel(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2006
Dis-arm the word of any nuclear or weapons of mass destruction is what i would do if i become Omnipotent for one hour, and finally make my self the richest man in the world cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by favcom(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2008
Pleeeeaasse leave omnipotency to GOD, think of utilising ur potentials instead.
Re: Omnipotent For 1 Hour: What Would You Do? by Hsmpwise(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
Shalom!

@poster:

I would re-create the world!

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Consulting Firm, Ilupeju / Seun You Are Not Working On Your Rules And Regulations / How Will You Celebrate Your Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.