Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year (845 Views)

9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / 9 Things You Do NOT Need To Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2014
yea guys....as we say farewell to a wonderful year.. these are few things you need to do..
1. pray early in the morning...be thankful to God for your life
2.make sure to smile all day through
3.as its the last day...pay up all ur debts and say farewell to it
4.visit the people that are Dearing to your heart and spend half of the day with them.
5. don't take alcoholic at all
6. have a romantic time with wife or gf if considered appropriate becus it gives some relief
7.make sure you dance
8.and finally pray that the year should hand you over to the next one and you will see the end too
9.stay awake and enjoy the early hour of the new year.....
feel free to add yours. happy new year in advance pals.
Re: 9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year by Uthman51(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Pray as you enter the new year also...

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year by Donkaz(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2014
I haff hear
Re: 9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Donkaz:
I haff hear
lol...u need to jor. buh dis aint any audio msg.. undecided
Re: 9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year by menix(m): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2014
@OP... Pls take out dat No. 5 dat one no follow at all...
Abeg doz in support hit 'like' mk dis guy sharply remove am...
Re: 9 Things To Do On The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 31, 2014
I will welcome 2015 with Singing and praises

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Dickdastardly And 295,000 Loyal PDP Members Set To Decamp To APC! / The Best Real And Practical Ways You Can Make Money From Blogging / A Friend Told Me Is Unsafe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.