Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Frsc- An Organisation Of Hypocricy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Frsc- An Organisation Of Hypocricy (468 Views)

FRSC To Impound Vehicles Without Genuine Customs Papers / Photos: FRSC Launches Children Accident Prevention Initiative At RCCG Redemption / VIO Vs FRSC (fake Drivers License) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frsc- An Organisation Of Hypocricy by obinna222: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2014
I was traveling from Owerri to Portharcourt on Tuesday 30th December 2014 at about 5pm, and I was stopped by the men of the so called Federal Road Safety Corp. I provided all that were requested, hence I was free to go. Then I looked down the road and saw that the vehicle of the law enforcement agency violates the same law for which they prosecute and extort other road users for. The rear light of the road safety patrol van was broken.

My question is, where is the justice then? They chase drivers with broken lights yet their patrol vehicle lacks one. Shouldn't the OIC of this command and the men who drove the Unworthy vehicle onto Our road be prosecuted?

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2002 Lexus RX300 (sparkling + Comfort Drive) Super Clean / Very Cheap And Rugged 2001 Hyundai Elantra..... / Car For Sale | Salvage World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.