Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Had To Abort Her First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Had To Abort Her First Child (1129 Views)

See Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Reveals Full Curves In A Sexy Halloween Costume / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Perfume Bottle And That Looks A Lot Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Had To Abort Her First Child by Naijafamous(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2014

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Nicki Minaj revealed why she had to abort her first child when she was dating her first boyfriend, Aaron.

Nicki said that the incident still haunts her, and she even talked about it in a song where she said her baby would have been 16 by now.

In her words,

‘I thought I was going to die. I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I’d ever gone through.

‘[It’s] haunted me all my life. It’d be contradictory if I said I wasn’t pro-choice. I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have anything to offer a child.’

On Being too sexy in Videos and On Stage

“With a video like ‘Anaconda,’ I’m a grown-ass fucking woman!” she says. “I stand for girls wanting to be sexy and dance, but also having a strong sense of themselves. If you got a big ol’ butt? Shake it! Who cares? That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be graduating from college.”

http://naijafamous.com/2014/12/nicki-minaj-reveals-abort-first-child/
Re: Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Had To Abort Her First Child by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2014
just in case
Re: Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Had To Abort Her First Child by Princecalm(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2014
First of all, she commited murder 16yrs ago.
Secondly, the child would have been larvishing in money by now.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Armed Robbers Stole N10m, Car, My New Movie From My House—baba Ijesha / I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo / Throwback Pics Of The Wedding Of Mikebamiloye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.