Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Will God Answer My Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Answer My Prayer (680 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will God Answer My Prayer by Dorisbest(f): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2014
I always pray in my mind. I doubt if God listen to prayers from the mind. Pls I need to know if God answer my kind of prayer.
Thanks for ur help in advance
Re: Will God Answer My Prayer by ifex370(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
God listens to everyone's prayers... whether he answers them or not he is the Almighty, who can question Him,no one
Re: Will God Answer My Prayer by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Dorisbest:
I always pray in my mind. I doubt if God listen to prayers from the mind. Pls I need to know if God answer my kind of prayer.
Thanks for ur help in advance
Now Doris,listen and do your ears a favour....Don't get biased about this am about to write but apply critical thinking,I could be right or wrong but it all depends on your ability to kill the prejudicial thought of me writing this because I'm atheist and THINK for your self.
Right you pray,remember the God you praying to is omnipotent,omniscient and omniscient meaning before you thought of prayer he already knew why and what you wanna pray about so if he already know the reason for your prayer(s) why don't he grant your wish(es) without you undergoing the stress of praying fervently and him being the loving father he claims to be,why would he test the faith of his children by letting them suffer if he's knows the thought of man,isn't that illogical?...well your prayer(s) is just a means by which you let out your problems outspokenly or stuck your mind,nothing more nothing less,face the problem that got you praying and apply critical thinking to it.

(1) (Reply)

Live Simply! It's All About God! / These Spiritual Items Could Give You Hope If You Are Broke And Unemployed. / Police : Muslims Threw Christians Overboard During Mediterranean Voyage - AP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.