Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Is This Happening To Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Is This Happening To Me? (749 Views)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / I Can't Express Whats Happening In My Heart Fully / What Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Happening To Me? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
I have read many threads here mostly in the romance section about the rudiments of a successfull and failed relationships. I am a matured young man getting close to 30, a graduate and I am about to enter the labour market (at most in 2 months time), I beleive in sincerety and faithfulness in all my endeavours and most especially relationship matter. Before I forget, I am Muslim right from birth.

In short, I started dating when I clocked 23 but I have not been lucky dating a muslim, all the ladies I have dated were all christians but the problem all of them kept telling me was that they cant marry a muslim.

I tried as much to listen to their worries and discovered that they dont beleive that I will not compel them to practice my religion. I am the kind of person that beleive in religious tolerance and peaceful coexistence. The present lady I am dating is breaking up with me as I am typing this message all because she dont want to marry a muslim. She confessed that she love my kind of person but my religion is the problem. I asked her about if I become a christian and she agreed but I later told her that even if I become a christian, I did not do that because of God but because of her.

I dont know why this is happening to me, is it a bad thing to love unconditionally? Why am I been unlucky with muslim ladies (most muslim ladies i tried to woo dont trust my sincerety, so they take me for a player).

I need a serious relationship with a christian that is ready to trust me or a muslim. (07037064891, whatsapp only please).

I dont just understand why this is hapening to me!
Infact I am not happy.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Ehyaaa sad
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by jnrbayano(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Why do your muslim girls think you are a player? Is there really a character portraying such?

Look inwards and answer.

Please marry who you have religious affiliations with.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2014
jnrbayano:
Why do your muslim girls think you are a player? Is there really a character portraying such?

Look inwards and answer.

Please marry who you have religious affiliations with.
Many of them expect to see me with beards and muslim attire. My dressing code is simple.
I wish to have marry a muslim but I have not been so lucky with them. Christians ladies understand me better and trust my words but the muslims are hard to get.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2014
hmm sorry dear sad u will find love soon. but a lot of Christian ladies don't like marrying from other religions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by olalekan1(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2014
she love your kind of person but have problem with your religion, has she forgoten that it was that religion that preserved the character she likes in you! Not only the blinds are blind, some girls are blinder than the blind.
Dont worry yourself, just stay focus and beleive me your destined love will find you in no time. Just have faith.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2014
olalekan1:
she love your kind of person but have problem with your religion, has she forgoten that it was that religion that preserved the character she likes in you! Not only the blinds are blind, some girls are blinder than the blind.
Dont worry yourself, just stay focus and beleive me your destined love will find you in no time. Just have faith.
Thanks man.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Go to Nasfat Ikeja, you will see lots of Muslims damsels there that know what time it is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Calabar Babe. / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties / I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.