Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) (2770 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 3:07am On Aug 15, 2006
Hey friends,
Can someone tell me why many people do not like the new STYL-PLUS Album 'EXPRESSION'. I think this is more entertaining than 'OLUFUMI',
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by kiki(f): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2006
i love OLUFUNMI never heard of the other one
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2006
Oh! really Kiki?
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by kiki(f): 3:13am On Aug 15, 2006
yeah never heard of it
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by lilyDiva(f): 3:13am On Aug 15, 2006
wow! i've heard "imagine that" and i thought it was awesome. I haven't heard the rest though, but you still can't compare it with olufunmi, smiley it'll always be the best. Still "Imagine that" was cool, and the yoruba lyrics was awesome (though i don't understand it)
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by lilyDiva(f): 3:15am On Aug 15, 2006
kiki you can listen to "imagine that" on this site www.myspace.com/stylplus1
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 3:17am On Aug 15, 2006
lilyDiva   U r right, Imagin That was kool, How about about (Home within Our Heart)? have u heard that? it's kool also and was in English
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by lilyDiva(f): 3:24am On Aug 15, 2006
no don kc, i only listened to the one i saw on that cite, such songs is hard to get here sad but do you know any cite on that one?
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 3:28am On Aug 15, 2006
hey lilyDiva, i will try and look for cite that does play the full tracks. It's about 7 tracks they have in their new album,
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by lilyDiva(f): 3:36am On Aug 15, 2006
thanx don_kc, i'll really appreciate that
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by hotangel2(f): 3:36am On Aug 15, 2006
Okay Mr Don_KC.

I dont know the people u are moving arround with or talking with oo. BUt the people that ME i know. They love the New ALBUM EXPRESSION.

With songs like "ima", "imagine that", "mase", "iya basira" and "drive me crazy". Now i dont' know how it gets better than that.

Calling OLUFUNMI, and shouting "did you call my name" Is no where better than wats in the new album. I see maturity in this new album.

Well, iya basira was just a fun one tho. But the rest shows that they've sorta grown. What i pray is that, they dont bring out stupid videos for the songs.
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 3:43am On Aug 15, 2006
hot-angel! U got it right. I will tell you the truth. Here in Benin City, lots of people are complaining about the new Album (EXPRESSION). To me, it's the best and i luv every tracks in it. I really would like to see more of what i've heard in their next Video. I pray and i know they won't Bleep-up.
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by hotangel2(f): 3:48am On Aug 15, 2006
I really pray dat they dont mess the videos up.

I Have a nice video in my head for each song. They either bring out something close to the picture in my head, or make it better.

An ugly video spoils a good song. Cant make a good video, don't make one at ALL!

I love their new album tho. Seriously.
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 3:57am On Aug 15, 2006
Ok hot-angel, i wish the same, But tell me, who's ur favourite among the three, Shifi, Zeal or Tunde? And why do u chose him?
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by hotangel2(f): 4:08am On Aug 15, 2006
I don't even know jare.

I can dismantle all of them. They all have something in them that annoys me. But if im to choose with knife on my neck, i'll choose . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shifi (?). Yeah i think him. Why? Well u see, He does the rapping and he sings well.

He annoys me tho. He sings with his nose, trying so freaking hard to sound like craig david. *shivers*
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2006
don kc stole my name angry
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by hotangel2(f): 4:12am On Aug 15, 2006
lol. . . He must pay you KC.
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 15, 2006
angry yes
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 4:19am On Aug 15, 2006
K2DaC; U don't mean it, This was the name my Mum gave me before she traveled out of Nigeria yeaterday to the United State of Abuja, lol
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 15, 2006
lol
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by donkc5(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2006
So u all are in support of this, Ask her she will tell u how we exchanged it. It was the other day she came to my, I better not say
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by ehiziggy: 4:36am On Aug 15, 2006
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by ehiziggy: 4:48am On Aug 15, 2006
anybody even dey here self
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by diddy4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2006
who hates it? i love that song.
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by gbengaijot(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
You can listen to Imagine that at http://www.naijabrains.com/music-player/
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by luvu567(f): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2006
i love the new album

my favorite song is Mase, boy its so beautiful
my seconf fav is the song they sang in hausa and english
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by lilyDiva(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2006
i just listened to "drives me crazy" and also the remix, it's mad funny especially the igbo part cheesy i like it
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by niaja: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2006
Gi me chance jo

Stylplus Expression no xpresso - U na see dem boyz so ; Dem fowan chop money so wey their voice no rhyme for my RhymeFM as em bi for Olufunmi  embarassed

Make Una tell dem say Boyz dey ves so angry
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by Oracle(m): 2:15am On Aug 16, 2006
That is their own cup of lipton, as for me i love the album
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by mrmetoo(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2006
People hate that album? I actually haven't met anybody like that so far. The songs are tight Iya Basira, Imagine That, Drives me crazy, Always On My Mind. The one i think i don't like yet is Hadiza
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by toosyno(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2006
who says the album is not tight?its the best so far, better that dare art alade's ''from me to u'' and its banging right here in naija,

I love the track Hadiza cos its in english and hausa and she drives me crazy,

lovely album,
go get urs
Re: Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) by Emad(f): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2006
I i have only heard "imagine that" from the new album , and i think it is Magical, the group has potential
People who "hate " the new album are people who do not know how to appreciate good music, so what the Bleep??

Styl-plus is the best singing group we have in Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer Castro Dies In Jet Ski Accident While Trying To Save His GF / Video Download- Darey Ft Soweto Gospel Choir "Pray For Me" / LYRICS: Tekno - Rara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.