Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! (5611 Views)

Facts That Will Make You Start Drinking More Water / 7 Things Babies Do In The Womb That’ll Blow Your Mind … (must See) / An Amazing Sentence That Will Blow Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2014
1. Foreskins can be used to make skin grafts
for burn victims. One foreskin can actually
provide four acres worth of grafted skin.
That's a small farm!
Getty Images/Fuse Fuse

2. The world’s largest penis is 13.5 inches.
Jonah Falcon of New York is the proud owner
of that meat monster.
TLC / Via google.com

3. According to a study by the University of
Ulster-Northern Ireland, men in the Republic
of Congo have the biggest average penis size
in the world.
They were first with an average length of 7.1
inches.
commons.wikimedia.org

4. Humans are the only primates that do not
have have bones in their joysticks.
So there is no actual bone in a boner.
Getty Images/iStockphoto AlbertoLoyo

5. Babies can get erections in the womb…
Getty Images/Hemera Yen Teoh

6. … So can corpses.
From the cradle to the grave.
Getty Images Darrin Klimek

7. There is a condition known as Koro , which
is an irrational fear of retraction of a penis
back into the body.
20th Century Fox / Via gifbay.com

8. There is a museum in Iceland strictly
dedicated to joysticks.
It contains 283 dicks from 93 species
including humans.

9. There is a rare condition known as diphallia
where a person can have two functional
joysticks.
Reddit user DoubleDickDude held an Q&A
session about life with diphallia earlier this
year, with a picture included.

10. Circumcision gained popularity in the
United States during the 19th century to help
stop masturbation.
At the time masturbation was thought to lead
to " masturbatory insanity ," so many doctors
recommend circumcision for baby boys.
Universal Pictures

11. All joysticks actually start off as clitorises .
All males start off as females in the womb.
With the infusion of male hormones, clitoral
tissue grows into a penis.

12. joysticks can actually break.
joysticks can suffer a fracture or trauma
usually from aggressive sex. It's a serious
injury and requires immediate medical
attention.

13. Blue whales have the largest members
out of any species in the animal kingdom.
The average length is 8 to 10 feet long.
WHOA!
commons.wikimedia.org

14. There is a restaurant in Beijing that
specializes in serving joysticks.
The restaurant, called Guolizhuang, has 30
different varieties of joysticks and has been
featured on the Travel Channel.

15. There is a festival every year in Japan
devoted to the penis and fertility.
The Festival of the Steel Phallus is celebrated
every year on April 6, and started in the 17th
century as prostitutes praying for protection
from STDs. It is now an event for AIDS
awareness.

source: www.buzzfeed.com
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Redoil: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Coming from a woman who have seen and tasted different types and size of joystickes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Redoil:
Coming from a woman who have seen and tasted different types and size of joystickes
lol, badguy
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Berthezda(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2014
no 12 tho,,,,btw,kool research @op,,but isn't this post wierd coming 4rm a gurl?

1 Like

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Redoil:
I diot, can't u see 'source'? I didn't make this up, I got it from a website. don't know why some guys are this dumb.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by dunkem21(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2014
I forsee mass exodus of women to Congo.ville.

Bon voyage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Redoil:

True...

EroticAngelina:
I diot, can't u see 'source'? I didn't make this up, I got it from a website. don't know why some guys are this dumb.

Why the rage? Have you not actually tasted more than one Joystick before??
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

True...

Why the rage? Have you not actually tasted more than one Joystick before??
ive nt even tasted one. I sincerely hate guys who assume things. U dnt knw me, so y assume things? jobless goats.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ive nt even tasted one. I sincerely hate guys who assume things. U dnt knw me, so y assume things? jobless goats.

You haven't tasted one, then why are your angry over nothing?...... Fowl.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Berthezda(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2014
lol....^^^^^e-fighters,,me likey..
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Haven't tasted one indeed, you got fucckeed last night, have you forgotten?
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Berthezda(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Wonderlands:

hmm,,,,boy u've sure got a very high resolution iris nd pupil....How da f#vck did u see her?
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Berthezda(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Wonderlands:

hmm,,,,boy u've sure got a very high resolution iris nd pupil....How u use see am
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Redoil: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
you that have been always tasting different joystick their length and strenght.
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wonderlands:

u think ur funny? best thing is to ignore sons of biitches like u.

1 Like

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u think ur funny? best thing is to ignore sons of biitches like u.

OMG!!!
what a curse. :-o
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by fadjnr(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
undecided people getting irrational over nothing. Shio
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Weda shes tasted 5 million diff. dicks of diff. sizes,na ur biznes?..jobless dude throwin cheap shots @ ladies

3 Likes

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Awho(m): 4:22am On Jan 02, 2015
The one that amase me the most is that of corpses geeting an errection, how? Since their mind is said to be dead and their tissues too so how does this work? Abi their spirit dey straff ni
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by DaBullIT(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
That's a noce most , but I didn't gain anything from it grin

FYI. Guys hate when ladies create posts / forums about John Thomas. Its a guy thing to talk about
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nostradamus: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Redoil:
bro why taking cheap shot at the lady?if you are upset about the thread go and create your own version na

1 Like

Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Redoil: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Nostradamus:
bro why taking cheap shot at the lady?if you are upset about the thread go and create your own version na
eroticangelina is one lady i have always dremt to be be with so taking a shot at her is just one of those things.
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Kolade354(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2015
I didnt gain anything from this useless post...........What pisses me off about the OP is the claim she is a virgin...................If i hear virgin again i go order thunder to strike you ni. Abusing guyz as if you are perfect foolish poster.
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Nostradamus: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Redoil:
eroticangelina is one lady i have always dremt to be be with so taking a shot at her is just one of those things.
REALLY!!!*whisper aside to him*is she so beautiful?
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by billyG(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Y shld a female ssp that dnt hav d luxury of a cork & its numerous benefit be posting such....may God 4give her of her trepasses.
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by falcon01: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oh my dick
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Elinob(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maybe u ave tested one dat blow ur mind be4 u put dis thread here.
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Elinob(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Has u knw dy inches of joysticks main u are a real fucker
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Elinob(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Don't use dis thread to abuse guys
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by bola4dprec(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
I am not from Congo my 7.1 inches is intact what about that ?
Re: 15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! by Ayus34(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Africa. ...a lot of hypocrites, I didn't see anything wrong in this thread, ....infact college students in the civilized world receive lecture on sex education,so why are we forming as if ee are saint. ...to me I ve learnt one or two things in this thread,atleast the congo,dead erection etc.these are what I didn't know before. ....so thanks to the op for enlightening me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Dental Crown Cost In Nigeria? / Forever Living Products For Asthma / Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.