Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time (920 Views)

Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria / Which is your best smartphone in 2013? / How To Upgrade Htc Inspire 4g Android To 4.0.4 Firmware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by eddyland: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2014
How many of you remember Kodak and what is that they are well known for?

Ok let me remind you by taking you little back to memory lane. Do you remember those says of your zoom camera? When you open the back or where the film is inserted. Do you now remeber the name that you often see insicribed on the film holder? I bet that you must have see 'Kodak' on them before.

Yes, Kodak is an imaging company that manufacture camera films and other imaging technology.

But today we hear that they are now keying into smartphone technology and are about to launch a state of the art 4G android smartphone that will shake the likes of Samsung and Apple.

The company has long being known for quality and now couple with their imaging expertise that they have brought into the smartphone, the masterpiece device will feature a high photography effect that will be capable of making anybody change mind from Samsung and Apple smartphones.

Kodak has built a smartphone that does not compromise design quality and users experience. The device will be launched in couple of days in the January 5th event

http://highteknology..com/2014/12/imaging-company-kodak-keys-into.html
Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by abrahym(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Android and it's cheap license, i won't be surprise to see Guiness android phone

1 Like

Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by bongolistik(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2014
abrahym:
Android and it's cheap license, i won't be surprise to see Guiness android phone
well, I don't really wanna see it as d case of cheap licensing cos it has done dem more good than harm. It is just a case of globalization and accesibility. Android is already made nd ar scared of nothing, so I don't see dem hoarding dier service nw as wisdom. Hav u 4goten the likes of BB OS , dat hoard everything hoardable and dey wr only able to shine 4 a while.. Now wht is hapening to some of dier unique features lik BBM, hav dey not finaly succumb and spread BBM like pure water to evrybody. So it is jst all about quality and control, if u got d both, u can license anyhw u wish without loosing ground. All d Chinese phones nd tablet manufacturers dat android hav been licensed to, has it in anyway afected them?

1 Like

Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by luvlyoracle(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
U
Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by eddyland: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
luvlyoracle:
U
what happened to d letter 'U' na?
Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by abrahym(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
eddyland:
what happened to d letter 'U' na?

Space bookers
Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by eddyland: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2015
abrahym:

Space bookers
is dat a new year pattern of booking space?
Re: Kodak Set To Launch State Of The Art 4G Android Smartphone In Few Days Time by Richiy(f): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2015
abrahym:

It gives you the consumer a plethora of choices.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught With 96 Stolen Iphone's In China. / Qualcomm Roadmap Leaked: Details Two New Killer Snapdragon Chips. / Please HELP Against Tomorrow !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.