Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain (908 Views)

No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors / Picture Of AY The Comedian Selling Plantain !!! / Mentally Unstable Woman Selling 'pure Water' Causes Stir In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by olaroye96: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2014
This man is sure living up to expectation and looks like the right man Nigerians deserve in the helm of affairs in this country. He is entering Keke Napep, socializing with ordinary people in our society and now taking the message of CHANGE to those the government has abandoned. See more photos here>>> http://www..com/2014/12/pastor-osinbajo-campaigning-to-woman.html

Re: Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by endy4oxide(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice
Re: Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2014
IF Osinbajo gets elected Vice President, I am sure this woman will cherish this encounter and picture for life. She's gonna say, 'thats me and the Vice - President.'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by mployer(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2014
kITATITA:
IF Osinbajo gets elected Vice President, I am sure this woman will cherish this encounter and picture for life. She's gonna say, 'thats me and the Vice - President.'

Will the woman still be able to get close to her by then?
Re: Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by judedwriter(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Every vote count-even from boli sellers grin
Re: Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
mployer:

Will the woman still be able to get close to her by then?

Definitely NOT.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain by qadeerkug(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
our next VP uhm ride on safely........ SAI Buhari

(1) (Reply)

D’banj’s Fan List His Achievements After Break Up With Don Jazzy / Can You Believe This / Check-out Beyonce sister's Tweet On Boko Haram Activities In Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.