Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Can Someone Tell What To Do - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Someone Tell What To Do (780 Views)

Pls, Can Someone Tell Me Where My Missyb Is? / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Got Woman These Days?someone Tell Me! / I Am New Here, Can Someone Tell Me More About This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell What To Do by Nickystere(m): 3:50am On Aug 15, 2006
[/color][b][/b]I was once in love but something happened one day between me and my lover girl,that was about 2years back and i totally lost appetite of the said love.Please can someone tell me what to do regain it back[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Aug 15, 2006
Cant nobody tell u what to do. You'll fall in love when it's time again.

But are u sure u were in love the first time. Love just dont die ONE DAY oo. U dont just lose appetite like dat. Wait n u'll fall in love again.
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by kiki(f): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2006
i don't understand wat i need 2 hel p bout u lost d appetite go find it
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by iice(f): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2006
Don't understand!! Is it that you want to fall in love again? How can you be told to fall in love? *rolls eyes*
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by Nickystere(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2006
Indeed I was once in-love,but something happened one day as I said ealier,something that i dont know how to open my mouth and tell any body,because it might look unserious to some peopleBut i will manage to give you guys the head line here,IT HAPPENED THAT MY GIRL LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN,NOT ONLY THAT SHE JILTED ME CAUSE OF ANOTHER MAN,BUT SHE EQAULLY CAME UP WITH INSULTS WHICH I NEVER BELIEVE EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAM THAT SOMEONE WHOM YOU HAVE SHARED EVERYTHING WITH CAN DO OR SAY TO YOU EVEN WITHOUT YOU KNOWING THE GENECIS OF THE PROBLEM.So due to the way i loved her it kept accuring to me that there is nothing like love if she can do really that.That was why i lost appetite.I vowed to keep moving alone,but recently i came to realise that i will definately like to get married precisely to someone i love.So if you have come across such experience just tell me how you did solved it.

Thank you
Nicky.
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by Dvampire(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2006
There's no prescibed antedote for regaining lost love. Love comes just like that. I suggest you just be yourself and wait for the right time. Don't try going around with the aim of impressing any girl you see in sight cos you are trying to regain your 'appetite' for love. Be your best self and before you know it, some beautiful girl somewhere will come 'tripping ' for you cheesy
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by iice(f): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2006
Yeah what he said^
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by osteen(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hav always seen ladies as brainless bimbos. Listen 2 dere yapping and u are dead.
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by iice(f): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2006
Stick to men then, since ladies are brainless bimbos tongue
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by diddy4(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2006
my brother forget that love thingy cuzz its just pain and pain and pain. i dont even believe in that crap. if u r lucky enuff, u might find a girl that will make you loose balance then u in love again. as for me, i aint giving it a damn chance.
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by kiki(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
well persionally i don't believe in love but i think wen u see someon u want u gon know
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by Raymand(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hmm. . .
Re: Can Someone Tell What To Do by sy2000(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2006
Don't worry boy, u are still gonna fall in love one day with someone you've been dreaming of. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go On With The Marriage / Plz Help Me! / ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.