Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? (72100 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by TijaniShakiru(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Wetin concern meWetin concern meWetin concern me
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 01, 2015
I learn they are all married those Ladies been listed above
Am here for single lady just as me too for relationship to marriage
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 01, 2015
joeblac07:

Riches destroy inner beauty?? How can that be?? OMG!.. Well, I guess people will hate on the things they have not.. smh for your broke ass.
I think you are a slave that eats crunch from your master's table. I hate what they have. Do you know why? Because it also destroys their natural peace, natural security & it builds borrowed personalities for them. They can't go out without aides (peoples like you). They can't go out without man-made security: police,secret agents & theirs likes, riches have stolen away their real persons & they are orbiting around the riches as situation dictates to them. Boy tell the chief slaves (richmen) that the poor enjoy peace...THAT THEY CAN NEVER ENJOY TILL THEY DIE. Ha ha ha ha
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by BABANGBALI: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2015
personal59:
Abeg how I fit see Bella?
call 08055551111 she used to be my girl in the 60s
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Tupundu(m): 6:51am On Jan 01, 2015
adeaks:
The pictures you have chosen for Dangote's daughter aren't as clear and flattering like the one of Bella Adenuga
I tire o,see cheating...dangote daughter kon b lik person wey dy sell cow milk(wara) wink
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Khd95(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2015
2undexy:

she's nt pretty nd u wnt her as ur wife? U are a GOLD DIGGER
U r a grave digger grin
U ve no idea of wot i meant or u ve trouble understandin tins wit little or no effort
I dnt no wot 2 say 2 u ooo.............anyways HPN
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Khd95(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Tupundu:
I tire o,see cheating...dangote daughter kon b lik person wey dy sell cow milk(wara) wink
Wara nd chillie kunu grin
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:
I think you are a slave that eats crunch from your master's table. I hate what they have. Do you know why? Because it also destroys their natural peace, natural security & it builds borrowed personalities for them. They can't go out without aides (peoples like you). They can't go out without man-made security: police,secret agents & theirs likes, riches have stolen away their real persons & they are orbiting around the riches as situation dictates to them. Boy tell the chief slaves (richmen) that the poor enjoy peace...THAT THEY CAN NEVER ENJOY TILL THEY DIE. Ha ha ha ha
Be patting yourself on the head and masturbating your ego there. Just because you're poor, you think all rich people don't have peace. smh. See both the rich and the poor suffer.. and still both of them enjoy. I'd rather remain rich and suffer than be like you and suffer.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2015
joeblac07:

Be patting yourself on the head and masturbating your ego there. Just because you're poor, you think all rich people don't have peace. smh. See both the rich and the poor suffer and still both of them enjoy
The bad headed you do not have brain that deals with issue like this. Point of correction i am not suffering. As far as i don't beg for bread, as far as i don't beg for cloth or have i ever come to your dad's house to beg? Abosutely no! What makes a man rich isn't determined by quantity of wealth stocked but quality of content commanded. If i wake up with nothing or little in my pocket & feel contented then there is no way my days will not be full of laughters & happiness. But even if i suffer with my bunch of skill, experience, knowledge, ability to command speech, intellegence, ability to create theories from pratical exprience, designation of concept to guide uncommon situations at this very tender age then it means richmen have stolen common mam's right
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
joeblac07:

Be patting yourself on the head and masturbating your ego there. Just because you're poor, you think all rich people don't have peace. smh. See both the rich and the poor suffer.. and still both of them enjoy. I'd rather remain rich and suffer than be like you and suffer.
Tell your masters to come test their wisdom here let me see how wise could a richman be. Ha ha ha
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:
The bad headed you do not have brain that deals with issue like this. Point of correction i am not suffering. As far as i don't beg for bread, as far as i don't beg for cloth or have i ever come to your dad's house to beg? Abosutely no! What makes a man rich isn't determined by quantity of wealth stocked but quality of content commanded. If i wake up with nothing or little in my pocket & feel contented then there is no way my days will not be full of laughters & happiness. But even if i suffer with my bunch of skill, experience, knowledge, ability to command speech, intellegence, ability to create theories from pratical exprience, designation of concept to guide uncommon situations at this very tender age then it means richmen have stolen common mam's right

u've said it all ma bro...dnt mind dah nincompoop jarwe
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2015
2undexy:

Thank you it is also an oppurtunity to wipe away my unresourceful time.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by sexyeyes(f): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmmm dem try sha.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by TheBitterTruth: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Its HALIMA DANGOTE, the person that posted these pics is partial, he didn't post the clear pics of Halima. Check her fb acct and twitter, then compare both of them.

1 Like

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by fola98: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2015
OWO NI KOKO wink OWO NI KOKO
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by simdam500(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
op get a better pix of them both and I'll know who is prettier!

by the way they got what it takes to be beautiful
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by ylaa(f): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
check me out and you will know who is prettier. duchess kk the only one in africa smiley
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by rhames(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. cheesy
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by edyjimmy55(f): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
they nor fine reach me.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Pweetymoi1: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
I have seen both women in real life, Bella Adenuga Disu is prettier, prettier than the pictures of her here. Very very pretty lady and humble too....
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:

Does it occur to you that there are rich people that are healthy, content and happy?? Do u think Bill Gates is not content?
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
joeblac07:

Does it occur to you that there are rich people that are healthy, content and happy?? Do u think Bill Gates is not content?
I don't know idiot like you are still in this country. i supposed, u are not a nigerian if not ur brain would have been upgraded beyong that of people who believe in faraway. Bill Gate? No na Bill Door. hey man leave alone. I have taken my birth i am settling to watch film & ball if there is something ask GOOGLE.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:
I don't know idiot like you are still in this country. i supposed, u are not a nigerian if not ur brain would have been upgraded beyong that of people who believe in faraway. Bill Gate? No na Bill Door. hey man leave alone. I have taken my birth i am settling to watch film & ball if there is something ask GOOGLE.
Good, at least you have TV to watch.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
joeblac07:

Good, at least you have TV to watch.
uncle idiot i gat to stop talking to u if u dont use ur brain i was expecting insult from u, i thought u say something like- have u rented a TV? Are u watching in neigbour's apartment? but u dont know the right time to issue insultive words. ja da nu.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by macof(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Upon all the money their papa get two of them no fine
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
mynairatime:
uncle idiot i gat to stop talking to u if u dont use ur brain i was expecting insult from u, i thought u say something like- have u rented a TV? Are u watching in neigbour's apartment? but u dont know the right time to issue insultive words. ja da nu.
Sorry, I don't do insults. You're not even worth that. smh for you.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2015
2undexy:

smh. Be there giving your broke ass hope. Better get to work and make good money for your poor family.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
joeblac07:

Sorry, I don't do insults. You're not even worth that. smh for you.
Ole , liar. u 'don't do insults' not only in on this nairaland. Mind you, worthiness isn't in my dictionary. How many insulve words have u spoken in the last 3 day get away.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
mynairatime:
Ole , liar. u 'don't do insults' not only in on this nairaland. Mind you, worthiness isn't in my dictionary. How many insulve words have u spoken in the last 3 day get away.
smh for you. You do not even have a dictionary in the first place. Meanwhile, get a life.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2015
joeblac07:

smh for you. You do not even have a dictionary in the first place. Meanwhile, get a life.
Hmm ha ha u now have brain that functions better. Yet i am not going to ask ur dad to buy me one.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
joeblac07:

smh. Be there giving your broke ass hope. Better get to work and make good money for your poor family.

nd thumps up 2 u rich family nobody get 2 knw, claiming u re rich so, mayb u re still dwelling in ur subconciousness...beta wake up frm ur slumber u this poor brat claiming rich. Buh as 4 me, i thank God 4 me and my family, we are satisfied wif wat we own, nd thank God we re nt begging unlike u fyn baras...
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
2undexy:

nd thumps up 2 u rich family nobody get 2 knw, claiming u re rich so, mayb u re still dwelling in ur subconciousness...beta wake up frm ur slumber u this poor brat claiming rich. Buh as 4 me, i thank God 4 me and my family, we are satisfied wif wat we own, nd thank God we re nt begging unlike u fyn baras...
You're pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.