Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 (1247 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Banks To Start Zero ATM Charges On Dec 17. / CBN Returns N5bn Illegal Bank Charges To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by maclatunji: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
I was at GTBank Airport Road Branch this afternoon and customers got served cake and Coke.

GTBank should keep it up, I want a buffet next time I am at any of your branches.

You can contact me on modalities, I can do quality control for the food you serve us customers.

Regards,

Maclatunji

Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by maclatunji: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cake.

Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by alberto2k(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
I go deposit money for my boss dis morning... And dem no give me anything o undecided

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by maclatunji: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
alberto2k:
I go deposit money for my boss dis morning... And dem no give me anything o undecided

Awww sorry. Maybe you went to the bulk room, I would have missed it too had I not been forced to enter the bank because of non-dispensing ATM.
Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by OCTAVO: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
They are thieves. Period!!!
Using the money they stylishly stole from their customers' accounts to buy cake and coke for their customers. cheesy
Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dats cool of dem
Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by Ymodulus: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
OCTAVO:
They are thieves. Period!!!
Using the money they stylishly stole from their customers' accounts to buy cake and coke for their customers. cheesy

That is what they used my N64,000 from ATM Error dispense (yet to be reversed, 4months and counting ..) to do. Also my N5,050 non reversal till date and Yesterday's debit of N525 For SMS alert.

They are thieves.
Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by maclatunji: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

That is what they used my N64,000 from ATM Error dispense (yet to be reversed, 4months and counting ..) to do. Also my N5,050 non reversal till date and Yesterday's debit of N525 For SMS alert.

They are thieves.

LOL
Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by edenhazard(f): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

They are thieves.
HW FAR
HAVE THE MONEY(64K) BEEN REVERSED shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gtbank Gives Cake And Coke To Customers On Dec.31 by phillthy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
edenhazard:
HW FAR HAVE THE MONEY(64K) BEEN REVERSED shocked shocked shocked shocked
how much sef. 64K baa? give me your account number make i credit u...
wet in sef .....

(1) (Reply)

Upto 80% Discount On Yo!kart Multivendor Ecommerce Store / Folded Paper Towel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.