Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Friend In The Creeks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend In The Creeks (475 Views)

Inspiring Photo: Nigerian Woman Frying Akara Inside A Canoe In The Creeks / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend In The Creeks by Astanbaya: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
She is so beautiful, he said to himself, eyeing the stick of cigarette between his fingers. And those eyes…He threw the unlit cigarette into the bushes and sighed. The crickets soon began their night time symphony, and he closed his eyes. What if he let her go? He shook his head. He was new here …and the others? He just couldn’t. “Abeg, you get lighter there?” the gravelly voice of John or Lord Johnson as he now liked to be called, cut through his solitude. He reached into his breast pocket and brought out the small yellow lighter he picked from the general living room. “Thank you,” Lord Johnson said, lighting his cigarette, “This girl papa no wan bring the money again?” he asked no one in particular as the thin cigarette smoke leaving his nostrils dissipated into the air.
Read more: http://www.mynaijastories.com/friend-creeks/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Expecting Opportunities, Learn How To Create One. / 2015 Wrist Watches For Men And Ladies 2015 / EMPOWERMENT 4 LIFE! Solar/inverter/cctv Training/ Buy All Solar Products...pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.