Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Concerns Over Buhari's Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerns Over Buhari's Certificate (707 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerns Over Buhari's Certificate by eleven(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am deeply concerned about Mr Buhari's inability to provide either a primary or Secondary school certificate as part of the standard requirements for elective positions.

More worrisome is the position for the highest office in the land & social media propaganda to downplay this abnormal anomaly. Mr. Buhari's inability to provide either of these documents is an issue beyond 2015 election. Some of the implications are that it questions his rank/role in the military aside the fact that it's shows failure in his planning & organizational skills as a leader.

His failure to provide his certificate indicts his party (APC) as first line verifiers, INEC for condoning his past submissions without his results, the Nigerian Army as his employers, our educational system and our mentality as a people. Please this issue is now beyond politics.

It's not an issue Mr Buhari should take lightly or wish away because it opens him up for legal attacks and possible disqualification if not handled properly, also questions his past military strategic experience, a smart soldier would never open up himself for attacks to his enemies in the battlefield and above all questions his most popular asset, his integrity.

* Intentionally removed the title "General" till he provides his certificate(s) because I no longer believe his Nigerian Army admission, rank and promotions are merited. This to me is a very serious concern.
Re: Concerns Over Buhari's Certificate by jamace(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
That is what I'm saying. Buhari should provide his certificates. Period.
Because a woman wants a child badly does not mean she will accept a cripple.
Re: Concerns Over Buhari's Certificate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
They should suspend his pensions until further notice. This man is a fraud.
Re: Concerns Over Buhari's Certificate by myola(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2015
you wan his supporters to burn Nigeria before election?. his supporters always argues blindly with tendency to attack you if you don't agree with their unconvincing points. simple maths : you no go schools; I go schools; OK show your cert., you say I dey stupid to ask for it. simply show certificate the man have would have save all this certificate wahala this new year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas - Buhari. / Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria, Jonathan OR Buhari? Vote Now.. / Jonathan's Sun Sets In The East - By Erasmus Ikhide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.