Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi (469 Views)

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi by Rotjijatau(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
I was listening to news on AIT the other day when GMB visited rivers state and i heard Amaechi saying as i quote "If the 2015 elections is being rigged, we'll form our own Government and see what will happen." You all know it is a big statement, The minister of police affairs then asked the police IGP to document that speech and arrest amaechi for threatening the peace of Nigeria, but till date nobody arrested him....

1. Why will a governor threaten the peace of a state?

2. Is Rotimi Amaechi too big for the presidency to arrest?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi by Galadimabawa: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Allow me: if the 2015 election is rigged, we will form our own govt..oya arrest me join

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi by azeeza(f): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na by force to create thread. Stale news try something sensible.

Sai GMB
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Statement By Rotimi Amaechi by Rotjijatau(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Allow me: if the 2015 election is rigged, we will form our own govt..oya arrest me join
Are you a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Cast Your Vote...GEJ or GMB. / Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / Gov. Akpabio Pardons 8 Prisoners, Donates N10m To Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.