Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

A Must Read Message From #voiceofcalabar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Read Message From #voiceofcalabar (339 Views)

End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman / Got This Message From CBNBVN, Is it 419? *pic* / Urgent Message From Faan!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Message From #voiceofcalabar by samzy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
BEFORE 2015 ARRIVES......!

Every year, there must be rains and there must also be sunshine. People will die, people will leave, people will come into your life, people will hurt you, people will amaze you, people will touch your life and people will make you regret. There are twists and turns laden with life. Have u ever learnt anything about the people around you?

In few hours, the internet and inboxes will be flooded with new year messages, friends and families making good wishes and praying for others. It has been an age-long tradition and the crux of the matter is that any resolution like 'A New Me', 'I want a spouse', ' I need to gain admission', 'I need to build a house', to mention a few, are all wishes and needs the force of ACTION and PRAYER, This totally explains why some people move like a circle at a spot without achieving a viable thing this year.

Until you stop paying a lip-service to what u earnestly want, you will just be in this life to watch others succeed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM #VOICEOFCALABAR

SOURCE:: http://voiceofcalabar..com/2014/12/a-must-read-message-from-voiceofcalabar.html

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Some Elder Statesmen Behave Like Touts – Jonathan / 10-year-old Girl Bombs Maiduguri Market, Kills 20 / Naija Fries Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.