Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Unless You Know Your Mistakes Of 2014, You Are Likely To Repeat Them In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unless You Know Your Mistakes Of 2014, You Are Likely To Repeat Them In 2015 (618 Views)

List Of Girls Who Will Not Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) Unless Married / Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / Learning From Your Mistakes Positively{2015 Advice To All Nairalander By Veeboy} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unless You Know Your Mistakes Of 2014, You Are Likely To Repeat Them In 2015 by frechy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR MISTAKES OF 2014, YOU ARE LIKELY TO REPEAT THEM IN 2015

Being in my early Twenties, I sat down to analyse how I’d likely spent the 365 days of my 2014 and I came to the conclusion that if I has spent:
6 hrs sleeping Daily = 91.25 days
1 hrs eating Daily = 15.23 days
9 hrs at work/school Daily = 136.86 days
1 hrs for domestics/bathing/other Daily = 15.23 days
1 hrs Facebook/Blogs/News Daily = 15.23 days
1 hrs chatting BBM/Whatapp Daily = 15.23 days
1 hrs on the road/moving Daily = 15.23 days
1 hrs Personal Help Daily = 15.23 days
1 hrs Reading Daily = 15.23 days
2 hrs TV/Movies Daily = 30.46 days
24 HOURS TOTAL = 365 DAYS
Note: The above analysis does not include any social or religious activities like church and parties.
Isn't this the way you've likely spent your 2014
To some youths this might look way too productive. As they have spent a minimum of 4 hours on chatting platforms (BBM/Whatapp), unknown number of hours watching season and non-seasonal movies, more time spent reading blogs, going to parties and unnecessary social gatherings.
To some it might have been more calm but time invested in reading booking and engaging in activities that might not have changed anything about them or see them become better persons.
I don’t know what it was for you but you might have to seat down and break down your year into days and minutes and you might notice how much 1 hours amounts to every 365 days…..
Imagine having prayed or read your bible for 1 hour everyday….
Read your academics books for 1 hour everyday….
Practised a new skill for 1 hour everyday…
Read a self help book for 1 hour everyday…
The list could go on and on …
We are just a few hours to the end of 2014 YES. 2014 IS GONE!!! But
2015 is here, offering us an opportunity for a fresh start to make better and informed decisions, to choose wisely and act wisely too. Am not trying to get you to make resolutions that’d last the next 4 days. NO!! Rather am trying to bring to your understand that in the next 365, every minute and every second would count and how you've spent it is going to come hunting if we fail to spend 2015 right. Here are a few tips that might help.
UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING IN YOUR OWN POWER, SEEK GOD FIRST!!!
MAKE PLANS, MAKE PLANS, MAKE PLANS AND STICK TO THEM!!!
BE QUICK AND COURAGEOUS IN MAKING DECISIONS AND EXECUTING THEM!!!
MINIMIZE TIME SPENT IN ACTIVITIES WHEN NECESSARY AND MULTI-TASK WHEN POSSIBLE!!!
WORK MORE AND PLAY LESS!!!
MOST IMPORTANTLY----------- START RIGHT!!!
Have a fulfilled 2015.
Re: Unless You Know Your Mistakes Of 2014, You Are Likely To Repeat Them In 2015 by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
v

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture / Justice And Equity For All (J.E.F.A) / Businessman Promises $1 Million Prize To The First Person To Live To 123 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.