Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions (15406 Views)

2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Mfm 2015 Prophetic Picture / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions by apostlemabrig: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations and Confessions
Preparation
Confess and repent of every sin in your life, and ask God to forgive you your trespasses. Also ask God to forgive those who have sin against you AND claim your righteousness in Christ.
Thank God for bringing you to the end of this year and the beginning of 2015.
Prayers, declarations and confessions
2015 is my year! I claim it by faith. I receive the fulfillment of all the promises God has for me and my loved ones, and I command them to manifest in 2015, in Jesus name.
I receive 20115 as my Year Of Total Fulfillment, In Jesus’mighty Name.
I decree that all the disappointments, failures, setbacks, hindrances and attacks I encountered in 2014 will not cross over with me into the year 2015.
I affirm and prophesy that every good door that was closed against me in 2014 to be opened for me now as I enter 2015, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I release the fire of God and the Blood of Jesus Christ and destroy every plans and strategies of the enemy against my life, as I enter 2015, in Jesus name.
By Fire, By Thunder, By the blood of Jesus I possess my possessions and claim my spiritual inheritance in the name of Jesus
I decree Gods miracles, promotion, breakthroughs, increase, restoration and divine health that surpass explanations, manifest in my life now, as I cross over to 2015, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I decree and declare that Sickness, untimely death, accident, armed robbery attacks, fire outbreak; and all wishes of the enemies shall not enter with me and my loved ones into the year 2016, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Any agent of darkness masquerading as a friend, be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus
Any unfriendly friend speaking under a demonic anointing against my life, I cancel your words, I decree that it shall not stand, it shall not come to pass nor take any root by the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name
Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus
. I revoke any conscious or unconscious covenant with the agents of darkness in the name of Jesus.
By the finger of God , the fire of God, the blood of Jesus Christ, the angelic assistance I command everything done against me in 2014 under the devil’s anointing be destroyed now in the name of Jesus.
I command every evil mouth with satanic anointing speaking against my business, my family and my properties be closed forever, in the name of Jesus
O lord God give enough trouble to those who trouble me so that they wont have enough time to trouble me, in 2015 ,In JESUS Name.
Every curse issued against my life, my business, my family be broken, in the name of Jesus.

Repeated chains of problems, your time is over, you will not cross over with me to 2015,die in the name of Jesus
Lord separate me from all those that are destroying my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus
By the finger of God , the fire of God, the blood of Jesus Christ, the angelic assistance I bind every spirit working against answers to my prayers in the name of Jesus.
I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual robbers in the name of Jesus.

O lord Purge my heart clean and help me to enter the New Year with a clean heart.
Cloth me with power, grace,love and humility as I enter the new year
As I enter 2015 let me be filled with all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in the name of Jesus
As I enter 2015 let the Lord of peace give me peace in all areas of life, in the name of Jesus.
As enter 2015 I shall experience unusual favor, business connections and opportunities ,restoration, promotion and breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
My light shall shine in 2015, and nobody shall be able to put it out, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
O lord as I enter 2015 let me find favour in your sight , in my going out and coming in from January to December ,in the name of Jesus
Thank you lord for answering my prayers. In Jesuss name I pray,Amen.
culled from,http://www.prayerbootcamp..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions by amivel(f): 3:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Amen thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.