Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Spanish Speaker Corner: want to Learn To Speak - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spanish Speaker Corner: want to Learn To Speak (1072 Views)

If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us / How To Speak English Fluently / Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Speaker Corner: want to Learn To Speak by fe32(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2008
any spanish speaker out there or anyone learning spanish, hook me up and lets chat spanish, down if u want to share materials too,

guys from the south america are dearly welcome

lovely, romantic language, italian speakers are welcome too
Re: Spanish Speaker Corner: want to Learn To Speak by dsuperstar(f): 2:35am On Nov 07, 2010
another way of getting ahead is learning a second language,this gives the employer the impression that you are diverse and versatile. esp the oil companies,

you can get free French and Spanish lessons from my signature pages.once you like the pages when every an update is sent you get the lessons, its fun,

you can now learn French on facebook every day all free, with well researched methods that will get you speaking it in weeks,

see my signature pages

(1) (Reply)

IJMB! The Messaiah For The Disappointed Jambites / Lasu Post Jamb Result / How To Speak And Write English With Good Diction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.