Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bolton Manager Named Manager Of The Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bolton Manager Named Manager Of The Month (641 Views)

Mourinho And Hazard Named Manager And Player Of The Season. / The Mystery Of Mourinho's Lack Of Manager Of The Month Awards. IS FA Beefin MOU? / Boy, 9, Applies For The Bolton Manager's Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolton Manager Named Manager Of The Month by darequam(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2008
After an exciting and a breathtaking performance from the man incharge at the reebok(GARY MEGSON) He was honored with the manager of the month november award.
Its very ecstatic for me bcus the month November is my birthmonth, 12points from a possible 15, i'l tell u dis is just the beginin, we might not av got things right against chelsea but i tell u the squad is spirit is high and we ready to put up another superb performance like that.
THIS IS ONLY A SIGN OF MORE THINGS COMING DOWN TO D REEBOK.
BOLTON till I Die
A TROTTER I will Die.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Flop Of The Year (sports Person) / Where Is Rashidi Yekini? / Nigerian Clubs Caf Adventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.