Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,832 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

So Pathetic Of Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So Pathetic Of Me (6161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2015
I cant believe I spent the whole of 2014 looking for a job. And now I just entered 2015 jobless. Despite my numerous application that I sent out and few dragnet CBTest that I wrote, nothing seemed forthcoming. Even the little biz that I started, crumbled cos of capital and a little family problem.

I want to believe that this year will be different and better. And am calling on all nairalanders, anyone that can help me secure a job, should plz help me cos am really tired roaming up and down in search of what to do.

God bless you all.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Wish you luck this year. Just keep on working hard and stay focused.
AltarBoy1:
I cant believe I spent the whole of 2014 looking for a job. And now I just entered 2015 jobless. Despite my numerous application that I sent out and few dragnet CBTest that I wrote, nothing seemed forthcoming. Even the little biz that I started, crumbled cos of capital and a little family problem.

I want to believe that this year will be different and better. And am calling on all nairalanders, anyone that can help me secure a job, should plz help me cos am really tired roaming up and down in search of what to do.

God bless you all.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by LaurelP(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Don't give up
Help is on the way
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by SegunMike(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2015
There's Light @ the end of the tunnel.
Don't lose hope, don't give up on God. Challenges make us stronger.
2015 Is your year!!

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Lero15(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
It is well...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by veevean1(f): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
This year will be different, I don't know what u studied but u have to know God's time is the best, u just gotta play ur part, no matter how little it is try to continuously develop urself u could restart ur biz on a smaller scale.

Most times wat we need comes to us when we least expect but first have the positive mindset let go of all negative energy. U can do well to let us know wat u studied and ur interests deer are a lot of jobs posted in this section daily, some are small jobs but u can start somewhere. smiley

5 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by tolutweety(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by sholay2011(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
@OP...Pls, always state what you studied and other relevant but not-so-personal info when you're creating a thread like this.

Your helper may just be visiting this thread.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
sholay2011:
@OP...Pls, always state what you studied and other relevant but not-so-personal info when you're creating a thread like this.

Your helper may just be visiting this thread.
Studied chemical engineering.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
tolutweety:

You dey book space for this kind thread again smiley
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
veevean1:
This year will be different, I don't know what u studied but u have to know God's time is the best, u just gotta play ur part, no matter how little it is try to continuously develop urself u could restart ur biz on a smaller scale.

Most times wat we need comes to us when we least expect but first have the positive mindset let go of all negative energy. U can do well to let us know wat u studied and ur interests deer are a lot of jobs posted in this section daily, some are small jobs but u can start somewhere. smiley
am a chemical engineer. Am not the type that pick job. Hence I submit my application to virtually any opening/company that I see, no matter how small the job is.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
LaurelP:
Don't give up
Help is on the way
In Nigeria, giving up is not an option.

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by tolutweety(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
You dey book space for this kind thread again smiley
Thought you saw what I wrote earlier?!

pm me sire,let's talk
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Don't give up, help is on the way...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
tolutweety:

Thought you saw what I wrote earlier?!

pm me sire,let's talk
I don pm you.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
tebirim:
Don't give up, help is on the way...
I knw dat help is on the way, but when will it come.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by remsonik(f): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op don't lose hope yet.your best is on its way
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by veevean1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
am a chemical engineer. Am not the type that pick job. Hence I submit my application to virtually any opening/company that I see, no matter how small the job is.

cita Petroleum Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment January 2015

cita Petroleum, one of Nigeria’s 50 fastest Growing Companies and the winner of 2013 best aviation fueling company in Nigeria specializes in plane fueling and also develops and operates bulk petroleum storage facilities as a major function of its core business.

In our strategy to doing it better in the industry, we require young and self motivated Nigerians into our Management Trainees in our emerging Organization.

Management Trainees Scheme (MTS)

Requirements
Management Trainees Scheme (MTS): –

Be a graduate of Engineering, Science, Social Sciences and Humanities
Have a Second Class Upper Division or Second Class Lower with a Masters Degree in any field
Have completed the NYSC programme
Not more than 28-year old by next birthday.
Application Closing Date
Monday 12th January 2015

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/citapetroleum/details/3122

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.

I dunno if u hv seen it

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by tolutweety(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I don pm you.

Check your mail !

Thanks.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by scarplanet(m): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Remember the Lord your God, he alone gives the power to make wealth
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2015
We pray for open doors for us all this year 2015 in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Make una dey pray for me... Will be attending a second CBT with public service for PTI job... Praying for success...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
myhoodlink:
We pray for open doors for us all this year 2015 in Jesus name, Amen!
I really appreciate all of you guys that dropped "encouragement comment". I do believe that your prayers fro me will come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Two weeks gone now and nothing to show for my job search....
Just praying for success in the interview I attended last week as a junior lecturer in a private monotechnic... Hoping it comes out successful...

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Make una no forget to pray for me... As i dey enter hall to take this test... I must get this job in Jesus name...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Make una no forget to pray for me... As i dey enter hall to take this test... I must get this job in Jesus name...

Make us proud bro smiley
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
I jst feel like am dying... I might have Jst blew away the chance of making it to the next stage... Scored 48percent... Why is things happening this way to me... Even in dragnet coca cola exam i scored 48 whilst d cut off was 50... For how long will this continue... ;(
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
taiwolusol:

Make us proud bro smiley
Sorry... I couldnt do dat ;-(
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Guys... Make una help me thank God... I got the invite mail for interview... Though I was filling I didnt do well in the test... I guess you guys prayers worked for me...

Plz make una still pray for me... Really need this job.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Guys... Make una help me thank God... I got the invite mail for interview... Though I was filling I didnt do well in the test... I guess you guys prayers worked for me...

Plz make una still pray for me... Really need this job.

Don't go with a "Do or Die" attitude. Be very relaxed smiley
The whole NL community is cheering for you wink

3 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
taiwolusol:

Don't go with a "Do or Die" attitude. Be very relaxed smiley
The whole NL community is cheering for you wink
Thanks alot my guy...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by clemz88(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I jst feel like am dying... I might have Jst blew away the chance of making it to the next stage... Scored 48percent... Why is things happening this way to me... Even in dragnet coca cola exam i scored 48 whilst d cut off was 50... For how long will this continue... ;(
it is well. Am also believing in God for a job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calls For CBT / 2015 Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.