Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! (564 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries 2015 Prophesy And Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2015
I DECLARE HOLINESS INTO MY LIFE THIS YEAR 2015
I DECLARE FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU OH GOD
I DECLARE THAT I LIVE A BLAMELESS AND HOLY LIFE BEFORE MAN AND YOU OH EVERLASTING GOD
in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME. AMEN!!

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son (John 14:13)

1 Like

Re: Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! by benuejosh: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2015
i shall be the head and not the tail
Re: Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 01, 2015
i will live long, I will fulfil my purpose in life , the world will celebrate me, I will be a blessing to my family and generation ... amen
Re: Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2015
benuejosh:
i shall be the head and not the tail

AMEN
Re: Prophesy And Declare Something New Into Your Life This New Year!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2015
WarRLaY:
i will live long, I will fulfil my purpose in life , the world will celebrate me, I will be a blessing to my family and generation ... amen

AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Obey, Parents Or God???? / Pope Francis: No Catholic Need To Breed Like'rabbits' / Did Peter Have A Biological Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.