Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message (37023 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Pain(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2015
SFW...So fukcing..(the "W" can be What or Wet)
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by tuffgongjo(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2015
She go say her account was Hacked abi?Nice Tit sha was that left nippple peeping who go suck A̶̲̥̅♏ this new year ni?
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Iaz93: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
--
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by alabiyemmy(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
This must have been put on the frontpage by one hor.ny moderator after m.a.s.t.u.bating himself to the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by akins56(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
Daughter of jezebel, and to think this is the first picture I'll be setting my eyes upon this year!
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Mrbigman1(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2015
She's showing up what she ve in stall for d year. Good for her and good for ppl who partonise her.
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by justwise(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by LadyCaty(f): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2015
She 4 no wear jacket na..
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:
it's too early for this. New year new resolution.Cover up those devil's tools!!! grin

stop hating. If you don't have, thank God for those who have.
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by drkass: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2015
she forgot adding "And breast increased "
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Dramadiddy(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
U bloggers sef...she didnt tell u she wants to show u br.east na una just won talk!
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Beno3: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
How e-take come concern me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Na d clevage be d message oo
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by wunmi590(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:
it's too early for this. New year new resolution.Cover up those devil's tools!!! grin

This spce av been booked 2 build NL hqtr in sambisa grin

BEWARE OF 4110!!! grin
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Temysteve(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
i swear this lady need 'SPIRITUAL HEALING'
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2015
LadyCaty:
She 4 no wear jacket na..
I don catch u ladycaty,me and u go enter 1 trouser today..
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by stinggy(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2015
MisterNobody:
Ausubillahi ...

Taaaahhh, afta u don look am finish grin

1 Like

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by gistmelove(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Seen...

If she never born na rubber...

But if she don born na real breast wth milk...

I prefer person wey don born cleavage.. Nt dis rubber...

# Abu d governor
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by 234GT(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
God punish this woman! Breast na thing wey dey take seduce men? Breast wey full everywhere!

Breast is cheap jare!

1 Like

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
mizjules:
Spiritual growth experienced my a**..
somewhat of an a** u got btw

1 Like

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by bjtinz: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
na wao!! Those wey don make n/year resolution to use vaseline only for its intended purpose are already having a rethiink. . embarassed

If i catch that mode eh

1 Like

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by holoowah2sin: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
angry Nairalander pls this 2015, we shld know what to post. Wetin concern us with her life, if she likes let her go nude...me no get time for this wanna be set of people, trying all means to get our attention...
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by hotgunz(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Ds wan wan spoil God blessing ooooo early ds mornin of 2015 abeg I no see am undecided
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by ROZZAYY(f): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
So from wat I can deduce she is wishing us a HNY from d bottom of her breas t. Hehehheheheh. I wish her same tew

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
C boo.bs,nice pix shaa
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Janetozi(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2015
otingy:
I rebuke u!
u sure?

If it were to be in real life, on January 1st u wake up to stretch ur self and u see a beautiful lady standing by ur bedside revealing her full cleavage smiling at u, will u rebuke her?

Talk true!

1 Like

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Blueflame1987(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
itsdumebi:
Actress, Adaora Ukoh wants to put many guys on 'heat' this new year already! The beauty posted a message on her IG page, wishing her fans a happy new year and along with the statement, she posted a risque photo of herself in a sexy dress that bares and 'amplifies' her cleavage.

http://itsdumebi.com/adaora-ukoh-bares-cleavage-send-new-year-message/
Old Cargo formin sexy...close those pieces of filth already....u don too old for dis kain tin especially on this first day of a brand new year....#wears very dark sunshades...no com corrupt my brand new heart and pattern of thought abeg!
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2015
If i say i no like those bobby i'll be the greatest liar cheesy cheesycheesy so this year gonna be amazing one. I go touch boby tire be that.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Misogynist2014(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2015
itsdumebi:
Actress, Adaora Ukoh wants to put many guys on 'heat' this new year already! The beauty posted a message on her IG page, wishing her fans a happy new year and along with the statement, she posted a risque photo of herself in a sexy dress that bares and 'amplifies' her cleavage.

http://itsdumebi.com/adaora-ukoh-bares-cleavage-send-new-year-message/
Ripe oranges. God bless the tree that bore them.
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by Badgers14: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2015
If you've got it, flaunt it grin grin
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by ezelous: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Shut yr eyes joo!
Re: Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message by bayocanny: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2015
sirugos:
My eyes shall not see evil this new year.
But u hv seen this one already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.