Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (27839 Views)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi / It Is An Error For Someone Above 70 Years To Be In Power – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by chrisnap(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2015
either GEJ or no one else.....GEJ carry go tll 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by slap1(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2015
No Country for Old Men
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by koruji(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Hehehe...what are Nigerians supposed to do when Jonathan administers the country like a kindergarten kid with an IQ of 70? Even at 70+ Buhari's reasoning abilities put Jonathan to shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by donpetros: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2015
We will vote them, since those younger than 70 are not performing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by emmykk(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.
using mandela comparing buhari ni,they just honour mandela,and he stepdown after his first term,his picture was even in their money while he was still alive.

Buhari is mot anywhere close to pa mandela.neither is mugabe and others you mentioned are good.

Gej will finally retire buhari forever this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by kobkid: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2015
D just sworn-in Tunisian president is well over 70 yet he defeated the incumbent who is younger even in a run- off, the pple spoke.

If the incumbent had done well he would av been retained. Thats d country where d arab spring started.

I dont think age should b a barrier cos most aged try to correct the mistakes of their youth and always wants to leave a legacy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by rasco2000me: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2015
A thief will always soport presdent jothan with president jona know body we check his loot for 8,years in anambra all of u thiefs know who can liberate nigerian becos the way u people loot treasury. Do not worry ur will be called to acount for ur weath .peter u done they fear .by God grace u shall be called to account for ur activity in anambra state big thiefs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by jambor(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
GMB till peter obi becomes 99yrs old
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by LRNZH(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
kobkid:
D just sworn-in Tunisian president is well over 70 yet he defeated the incumbent who is younger even in a run- off, the pple spoke.

If the incumbent had done well he would av been retained. Thats d country where d arab spring started.

I dont think age should b a barrier cos most aged try to correct the mistakes of their youth and always wants to leave a legacy.

Thank you. May God keep a good man for long.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by spenca: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2015
This is the worst comment of 2014 , how mediocrity has ruled and sentimental douce come out to spill crap , that man you claim is old may live to see nigeria at 70 if it ever reaches 70 while you mr boi might not see the next October 1st , why are these people so bothered about everything about GMB rather than tackle his ideas and policies he stands for but because they are not intellectual enough to comprehend them and also decipher them even they claim to be more "educated" are bothered about the glasses he wears or the month and year he was born or how often he has nothing to smile for. Mr Obi I must say this is quite dumb of you to say. Yaradua was younger yet he died

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Huffington: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:

One failed governor who saved every penny belong to Anambra into his personal bank while deceiving his fellow yeebos the money was being saved to be used in the future.
What is wrong with this nigger? Are those pictures before or after the construction? Abeg go and treat yourself in Yaba left. This is a new year, Mr scarface.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by jojoki: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2015
What right does Peter Obi has to tell me who to vote and who not to vote?

Tunisia just voted a man of 88yrs as their new president while Mandela was 76 years when he became the president of SA in 1994. Age is nothing but ordinary number.

I want a competent President who can make a strong decision to take Nigeria to a better height.

GMB is that MAN.

God bless my beloved country Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by bigdul: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
When those below 70yrs are failing us, what do we do? Obi.... ure a GOAT and a betrayal. Come 2015... U wil all give chance for great change. I can vote for someone dat is 10yrs or 200yrs old as far as he/she will giv us d fresh air we need.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by poundlander: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
can somebody help me ask Mr Adaobi, how old ebonyi state governor, Martin Elechi is?ain't they from the same region?
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by babestella: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.

I'm not surprised at your comment and choice of words, it shows that you are one of the dullards in the SW seeking cheap popularity amongst your mentally deranged peers. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell me you are better off than Peter Obi or the president. I can see your choice of nations and their leaders you chose to compare our dear country with, it confirms how dull and unintelligent you are. It tells everything about your mentality and obviously exposes your inability to understand what development is all about.

Thank God we are in 2015, in your very own eyes, your terrorist aspirant and supporter call Buhari will fail again and pack his cows back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by azimibraun: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Obituary is the former governor of anambra state who now suck the clueless one's thing....in Abuja. A super showman who just betrayed ojukwus dream for igboland.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by babestella: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
rasco2000me:
A thief will always soport presdent jothan with president jona know body we check his loot for 8,years in anambra all of u thiefs know who can liberate nigerian becos the way u people loot treasury. Do not worry ur will be called to acount for ur weath .peter u done they fear .by God grace u shall be called to account for ur activity in anambra state big thiefs

Deranged owl, stop calling people thieves when you cannot prove any allegation. Can you call Tinubu a thief? Of course to your tinubu is a saint, all APC/BUHARI supporters are saints. Deceive yourself as long as you can, buhari will lose the election come February.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by nigerianvenom(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
Obi commended Buhari, who at 41, which was 31 years ago, staged a coup d’état and removed the democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari and tried visibly to instil discipline and order in our society.

He, however, said that the coup was Buhari’s greatest achievement

I couldn't stop laughing at this masterpiece.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by melvin0004(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Badgers14:
I was a big fan of Peter Obi when he was first elected governor and very disappointed on this statement.
As long as one has a good vision for his people, what does age have to do with good governance?? How old was good o NELSON MANDELA when he became the president of South Africa Ronald Reagan (USA)
Didn't Jonathan promise second Niger Bridge What happened, what does Mr. Obi have to say about that?
Just like they say, money talks bull$hit, who knows how many Ghana must go bag they gave him. Mr. Obi is just a sell out.
2nd Niger bridge is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by azimibraun: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2015
How truly old was obj when he had his second term? Is obituary suggesting that as a youngman, it's do or die or never get it when you are up to 70? Discourage desperation Nigerians. If I can't get it young, with patience and consistency I can get it later in life. Obituary pls don't let practice now or never politics.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Marineremmanson(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

I am certain you realized that it's your President you refer to as a drunker. U are one of the bokoharam.just pray he wins k

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by ogunniyi2: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
LRNZH:
Again, Who is Peter Obi?

The man that abandoned APGA when it most needed his leadership to join PDP for personal angradizement as a nobody? This one? If not for his myopia, APGA would have been a formidable part of APC (maybe APGC) challenging the woeful status quo in Nigeria.

I'm assuming he has not heard about Mandela and Ronald Reagan who became great presidents at 76 and 72 years respectively.

Peter Obi: An economist without a sense of history. Failed.

[size=15pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE.[/size]
you are right..Peter Obi is nobody.he is just scrambling for his own share of ill gotten wealth from PDP. Obi peter,go and sit down,you can not deceive other nigerian like how you deceive your people in anambra for your selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by kheart(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
[b]After viewing the comments above, I can't but shudder for this country. Atimes, I wonder why our YORUBA BROTHERS and stupidity are like Banana and groundnut. Why do you guys like promoting Buhari and Tinubu as saviours of this country? People who are more interested in wresting powers from PDP rather than discuss how to form a unity government where the welfare of the masses who elected them should come first. In a sane country, Buhari should be an elder statesman now, giving advices to young politicians on how to run this country best.

Before Yall Hausa Malus and Yoruba bigots start shuting "Igbo Man this, or Igbo man that", try first of all to see reason in Peter Obi's ideas. Personally, I am an Igbo man from Anambra but that will not deter me from saying the truth devoid of sentiments. Yall keep on Comparing Mandela's age to Buhari's Age. Are you people stuppid? Are you aware that Mandela resorted to stay in prison rather than preach violence in the liberation cause of his people? But this was the same Buhari I watched in a clear video yesterday shouting "Halaka" in his election campaign. Immediately after the election, what happened? Even if you lost an election and it was prolly rigged, why not take your case to the courts? Why not resort to world court for justice? Why incite people to maim others because of ordinary presidency of a country and not even the world or the universe?

Yorubba People! Yorubba People!! Yorubba People!!! How many timess did I call you? This was the same way Ojukwu liberated Awolowo from prison and told him to declare Oduduwa republic. But the Young Man chickened out because of their ever eternal slave mentality!

Same way Babangida truncated Abiola's ambition while installing anarchy in this country in the person of Abacha.

NDI YORUBA, EMERE UNU OGWU? GINI MERE UNU JI DI NZUZU NKE UKWU? NDI HAUSA ERIRI UNU ERI?

Personally, I know Jonathan did not perform well as expected. But truth be told, THIS YOUNG MAN TRIED! Till I see a viable alternative to Jonathan, He will always have my vote or I void it entirely. A vote for Buhari is a vote of insensitivity to the plight of this nation. How can I vote a senile man like that when we have the likes of Fashola, Akpabio, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi and other vibrant politicians in this country?

BUHARI IS NOT COMING TO RULE NIGERIA! THIS MAN IS COMING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES. YOU YORUBA folks should not be suprised when this Northern Cabals kill Osinbajo and elect an Hausa VP. Ndi Yoruba, you people should not work hard ok? Continue depending on government money to survive. While your so called enemies from the other side of the Niger continue to thrive in Business and industry.

Continue waiting for a government that will shut Igbo businesses like your brother Obasanjo did so that few Hausa like Dangote will gain immensely. Continue ok?

BUT COME 2015, JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK. BUHARI WILL LOOSES AGAIN! [/b]

on behalf of all d tribes u slander here i give u 150 million unlike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by zheroes(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
knowledgeable:

My friend Nigerian future is already rigged. Any change of administration at this critical period in global geo political and economic realignment will swallow Nigeria. You need to stay on top of the economic policy trend already on the ground. A new government will take at least a year to get a handle on its policies. That transitional gap will do Nigeria in. I understand if this is a little complex for you to grasp.
the old one will need atleast 5years so i will stick with the new one . no hard feelings bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by babestella: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I couldn't stop laughing at this masterpiece.

Of course plotting of coup was the greatest achievement from buhari. Apart from that, he could not achieve economic stability in his own life hence he still fraudulently borrows to buy nomination form, he could not achieve mental and emotional stability hence his inability to think before talking. The buhari of a man is a disaster, he can only achieve anything through the gun and bombs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by worth(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2015
who does he think he is? Is this not the man that said 5000 naira note is not meant for all nigerians when fg was planin to creat it. The man is an OPPRESSOR to d core so he should shut his mouth.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by emmysoftyou: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

[s]Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.[/s]
trash,all these old men nd women yu mention only rule once,
but buhari has rule ur granfather and he want to rule yu again..

is that not slave mentality?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by niceguy3(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

you are cow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by deletrue: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

you dey see Buhari flat chest like plantain leave so. You are a wicked person. Take a look at him, forget his old pictures. Just take a look at his today pictures or try to attend his live shows

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by oluwagbemiga22(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Come to think of it, I have a question for all those calling Gej clueless who is more clueless btw Gej and Gmb
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

So Paul biya is your example of good leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Muscomide: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Hillary Clinton is the front-runner to be the next US President and will be 69 at the time of the next US Presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / Sheikh Gumi Speaks On Zamfara Schoolgirls' Abduction / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.