Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

"Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" (2881 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Yusphull(m): 7:32am On Jan 01, 2015
This story is shocking i don't want to believe it but According
to NigeriaBreakingNews, Seven year old Iretioluwa is like every
other children, but what makes her different is her spiritual
proclamations, which makes her an extra-human being. When we
were invited by her parents saying “our daughter wants you”. It was
like a call not too clear.
But upon enquiry made by our editor, we discovered that it was not
just a call but a diving call that requires a diving response.
Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus Christ upon whom she
resides and proclaim messages for the world.
“Most times Jesus Christ appears to her and tells her lots of things
especially hidden things which He (Jesus) wants us to know”
declares the mother.
“But the most shocking of all she has been told is about men of God whom we reverence in this country and she told us to look for a Christian newspaper. In fact, she wrote the name of your magazine and we started looking for it” – the father cuts in.
We were ushered into the spacious living room of the Ifedayos when
Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast. We waited for her to finish and
we settled down for the business of the day.
Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what
she said was told her by Jesus Christ.

According to her, my Lord and saviour said i should declare to
Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that he
cannot make heaven. Though he started very well in spite of his
works, he has compromised. “He has missed me a long time ago. I
am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in
me. Tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of
compromise he is carrying.

“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood.
His name is not in the book of life. He has missed it a long time
ago. Tell him what will profit him if he gains the whole world and
end in Hell fire.

David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles is encouraging evil
and doesn’t want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life. He
knows the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them if he MUST
enter heaven, he has to live a complete life of holiness.

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone astray in the pursuit
of fame, power, money. Warnhim to repent before he ends where his
boss his.

T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul
to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he has succeeded to
win souls for Satan. He is the front runner of the new age teachings
in the world.

Many pastors that hoist flags of different churches know why they
are doing so. Beware of such gathering.Evil altar has reached an
alarming rate in Nigeria.
Source: NigeriaBreakingNews...
nigeriabreakingnews.info/?p=46988

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Mayour11(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2015
This does not mean they won't make heaven, they will, if and only if, they repent. Because that was why He sent message to them.

2 Likes

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Mortiple(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Ndiaraaa!!!
Asereee!!!

By the way, where is SISTER LINDA, your partner in false prophesy? Next thing now, you go want to sell CD plates.

All these marine kingdom agents. We know una wella.

My Jesus doesn't embarrass anyone, he would have sent you to them privately. I opine that these "prophetic declaration" are inspired by hunger.

2 Likes

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by kestolove95(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
I no need pesin to tell me sae oritsejafor and t.b. no go make heaven...for d rest,na dem sabi
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Onyegecha(f): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2015
That is if there is heaven
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
No Nigerian will make heaven...

Heaven is 4 only 144,000 saints from the tribe of isreal...

#BringBackOurSense...abi how them dey talk am..
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by nairalife2013(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Mortiple:
Ndiaraaa!!!
Asereee!!!

By the way, where is SISTER LINDA, your partner in false prophesy? Next thing now, you go want to sell CD plates.

All these marine kingdom agents. We know una wella.

My Jesus doesn't embarrass anyone, he would have sent you to them privately. I opine that these "prophetic declaration" are inspired by hunger.
uhave said it right. Jesus doesnt embarras any1, he died on d cross for d sins of men and his resurection brought d ultimate grace. This little girl should repent. Whatever has inherited her should go away!
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Yusphull(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Mayour11:
This does not mean they won't make heaven, they will, if and only if, they repent. Because that was why He sent message to them.

You've said it all .. if and only if, they repent
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Yusphull(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2015
DDeliverer:
No Nigerian will make heaven...

Heaven is 4 only 144,000 saints from the tribe of isreal...

#BringBackOurSense...abi how them dey talk am..

Says who??

So are you saying it categorically that you are not going to make heaven coz you r not from Israel ?? angry
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by AbuMikey(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2015
I'm not a religious fanatic, but the best these Pastors or the spokesmen should do is not to Nobilitate the little girl's Pedestrian Vuglarism.

This is the result of been overfed with Akamu
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Rendezvou: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
IS THIS GOD'S JUDGEMENT OR HUMAN
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by zeb04(f): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2015
For God so loved the world so much he gave his only begotten son so that who ever belives in him should not perish but have eternal life.very simple to understand.

Get a r/ship with the father so you won't get tossed about with every wind of doctrine.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2015
She has schizophrenia .
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2015
She has schizophrenia .

Anyone who claims he or she has seen Jesus ,I mean Jesus ,is a LIAR .
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by starbasi(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2015
The things of GOD are foolishness to d carnal/wordly man,Repent and obey God word so as not to end in hell fire

1 Like

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by tjones007: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
@op will you make heaven?

No one know for sure. But what I know is every one know the bad and good they do in secret.

And God is the ultimate judge to knows who will get there.

1 Like

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Yusphull(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2015
tjones007:
@op will you make heaven?

No one know for sure. But what I know is every one know the bad and good they do in secret.

And God is the ultimate judge to knows who will get there.

I can't say I will make heaven or not but am trying all I could to make it coz what shall it benefit a man to gain here in this world and suffer in the hereafter .....

I am not judging or castigating anybody when I am not God... I just posted what I saw on another site here and I am not related to the girl (Linda) that proclaimed this ....

#shalom#
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Homebaked: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
This is serious indeed. These pastors are highly revered as pillars of pentecostal christianity in Nigeria. Frankly speaking, there are issues in the doctrines of the churches established by these men that negates the values of Jesus. An instance is the assumption of the title of daddy, father and so on when Jesus asked that we address God alone as such. I think repentance is required here.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by armadeo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yeah and all the other pastors who aren't as popular will make heaven. Selective vision inspired by hunger.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Yusphull(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Homebaked:
This is serious indeed. These pastors are highly revered as pillars of pentecostal christianity in Nigeria. Frankly speaking, there are issues in the doctrines of the churches established by these men that negates the values of Jesus. An instance is the assumption of the title of daddy, father and so on when Jesus asked that we address God alone as such. I think repentance is required here.

BRAVO

God bless ur existence bro....

#Thumbs up#
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by FATM: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God she said David Olukoya and his picture not included. Spirit of confusion! Mfm till Jesus returns! I m out of here!
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yusphull:

Says who??

So are you saying it categorically that you are not going to make heaven coz you r not from Israel ?? angry

I'd love to make heaven...but according to the bible, I won't..
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by priceless20(f): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
DDeliverer:

I'd love to make heaven...but according to the bible, I won't..

so, where would you go
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by sunny12345679: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Na your papa get hell fire abi na u go carry book of life stand for get?
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by sunny12345679: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Na your papa get hell fire abi na u go carry book of life stand for gate ?
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
priceless20:

so, where would you go

I'm not going anywhere...

I'll be here 4eva!

Hope you will be here with me??

(1) (Reply)

The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History / Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations / Why Are YOU An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.