Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Akwa Ibom: Akpabio Vs G22 PDP The Ultimate Loser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom: Akpabio Vs G22 PDP The Ultimate Loser (1118 Views)

Akwa Ibom: Akpabio Thanked Buhari For Supreme Court Ruling / Akwa Ibom: Akpabio Reportedly Tells Udom To Prepare For Fresh election / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Akpabio Vs G22 PDP The Ultimate Loser by fragment: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2015
This Election Season is filled with uncertainty- anybody and any party can win and I like it. Akwa Ibom is not left out of this uncertainty, there is a strong and sustained battle of wits going on in Akwa Ibom state, between Governor Akpabio & Udom Emmanuel on one side and the G22 on the others side (The G22 is made up of 22 governorship aspirant that refused the outcome of the PDP primary in Akwa Ibom). If you remove all the noise the battle is about control of the state, on one side one says he is the best candidate for the people on the other side the G22 says if this is the case why not let people decide.

I hope the people of Akwa Ibom decide for what is best for them, if this battle does continue though the ultimate loser is the PDP party. As I watch the battle, I begin to see a traditional PDP stronghold state being open up to any winner- Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites! They Cursed Orisejafor But Hailed Osinbajo / Ekiti PDP Youth Vow To Work Against Jonathan / Obasanjo Reaction On Oyedepo Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.