Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (31413 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Judolisco(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
georgio:

Hey.....u guys re getting it all wrong....pls i think wat he is trying to say is, johnatan cannot bring an end to these bomb blast so we should stop supporting him.
xo we should support d person dat ignited d violence.... smh

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by tonypeaches: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Fool embarassed

Naa dem dem
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Collynzo9:

So you bomb them for supporting Jonathan?
do u need a prophet to tell u dat? They r just makin real their treat. Na we decide to dey look dem na. If not, how many pipo dem go fit kill out of 160million revolution army.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Frankiss44(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
let dem keep on supporting jonaTAN

Another fool on the loose

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by udemejack(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dos pple dey try God.... I pity dem cus hell fire will be their destination

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by seglad2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Where is the gun and bomb powder coming from. Let kill the source of weapon Not complaining.... Hidden aagenda
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Calebosko(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
see them

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Frankiss44(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good

This is the average APC mentally

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by listica(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
chibwike:
Hmm....so its buhari dats actually bombing this innocent people...coz they are supporting jonathan....or am i missing something?
one day the truth will expose them.his happy that some lost dia life

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by ckdoubles: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
So human beings have become chicken that one feels happy about their sudden death . it is well one day he that kills by the sword will surely die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by pinkycute(f): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
I guess as much shocked angry

sad
tonypeaches:
Naa dem dem
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by ikweremilitant: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by juman(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
One nigeria problem.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by eggie100(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
You Babaric idiot does Jonathan believe in gaining access to heaven by killing innocent souls. Buhari and his islamic militants are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by samuelmag: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wish we can all stop the political stupidy.human lifes were lost and we are here aportioning blames.may the souls of the unlucky deParted rest in pafect peace and may d souls dat took dere lives neva find peace.we should all pray 4 Naija and ask God to give all our leaders wisdom to end dis madness.God bless Nigeria n N.L members!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by ikweremilitant: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
aumeehn:
good
u see the reason why people say apc is behind boko haram?so people deserve to die cos they suport pgej.may the hate u and ur apc are springing consume all,and may u all be struk by terminal illness lyk buhari,and tinubu.and may u all be struk wit incurable madnes in jesus name,amen!

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Dammyjohn(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
is it jonathan that sent the bombers? I dnt want to insult u this new year if not I would have call u a big fool. Boko haram will reduce there madness if u muslims start condemning there acts instead of fixing blame on GEJ. God bless Nigeria
Don't mind that unreasonable person jare.He does not think before opening that mouth.
GEJ till 2022

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by dataplus87(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
IMAGINE...
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by baybeeboi: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
stray fireworks
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by saintopus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
samplegirl:

Don't mind them. My worry is that many do not understand where these blood suckers are aiming. The fools only sing CHANGE CHANGE as if they are ready for the change when it comes.

Tell me the justification behind killing people in their worship places if not just to discredit the government?

Every man must give account of his actions.

When they say "CHANGE "! They do not necessarily mean a change into better leadership and sound qualities.! What they actually mean by "change " is the personality and not good and sound leadership capabilities which to them is microscopically insignificant!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by tansho(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
listica:
one day the truth will expose them.his happy that some lost dia life
chibwike:
Hmm....so its buhari dats actually bombing this innocent people...coz they are supporting jonathan....or am i missing something?
you ain't missing nothing. I'm just as confused as you are. Killing people just because they support gej. What a religion!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by kccarew(f): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God, this year is a year of peace and rest from all our fears amen, and the fact that they didn't get in is a sign!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by abduldope(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
is it jonathan that sent the bombers? I dnt want to insult u this new year if not I would have call u a big fool. Boko haram will reduce there madness if u muslims start condemning there acts instead of fixing blame on GEJ. God bless Nigeria
lol u dnt want to insult him this new year bt u still end up adding A BIG FOOL ? Smh
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by salt1: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Is this how they will achieve getting back the presidency? Will we be bombed into submission?

Read what one of their thinkers wrote:

When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.[i][/i]

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by AsherStorm(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:

U must be d biggest fool of 2015 to say "if muslims start condemning their act"...
What happened to d ones that condemned them...? U won't know I guess... Any popular northern muslim elder that condemns them is attacked... If ur clueless president can't handle them, shld a muslim cleric living his silent peaceful life do d work for oga jonah so he can be killed?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by mimicious(f): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
U just called him that (f**l) in disguise wink
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by musb92yahooco: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jonathan cal ur boys 2 order
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Maximillian1: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
#PEACE
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by abduldope(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
okosodo:
They have started again this year. May God destroy mohammed for programming the minds of people to destroy a sacred thing "life"
d name Mohammed is beta dan okosodo 2 me.... Smh 4 u tho
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
mencade4:
muslims don start to dey bomb again.
they r fightin to impose their islamic law on other nigerians. God will purnish them in his own time.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day by jingh(f): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
wao God wonders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.