Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Career/how Did You Get Your Present Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career/how Did You Get Your Present Job. (730 Views)

Got An Interview, How Do You Tell Your Present Boss? / Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? / How Did You Get Your Present Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career/how Did You Get Your Present Job. by bidey4real(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
It is unarguably that there are a lot of graduates out there that are looking for job. It is not that some of them doesn't worth the job,but it is either they don't know how to go about seeking the job or they are less informative.
Research has confirmed that submission of hardcopy of CV to get juicy job is no more appreciated(except petty job like cleaner,gardener e.t.c). In this case,submission of softcopy is mostly in use.

Some people got there present job through job advert on newspaper,some through the internet(via registering on job opening websites),and some even got their through an insider in their companies.
For the benefit of some fresh graduates out there looking for the best way to start their job hunting,I humbly call on those that are working(preferably in private organisations,local,state and federal parastatals) to please give us clue on what they study,how they got their jobs and how best they think fresh graduates can get job.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Re: Career/how Did You Get Your Present Job. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
I just sat at home.... and remained un employed... easy as pie

(1) (Reply)

100% Guaranteed Jamb Ctb 2015 Answers: Jamb Exam Date Is Announced! / Free Study Material For Career Development / Know Your Worth And Do Not Compromise It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.