Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) (10993 Views)

The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 / The First Church Of Lucifer Has Been Sites In Coulunbia. / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Seriously ur cup is full lucifer,Yahweh has called u out for serious talking..
Cc sonOfLucifer

1 Like

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Slave, fight for your freedom first. Mumu.

12 Likes

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Slave, fight for your freedom first. Mumu.
lucifer,u have been told to keep shut Yahweh haas given u time to deceive the masses but remember your time will soon be up..

1 Like

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Make I go bring chiar.

3 Likes

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lucifer,u have been told to keep shut Yahweh haas given u time to deceive the masses but remember your time will soon be up..
Yahweh can do nothing. Your empty threats do not scare me. Fight for your freedom first. Slave are always handicapped.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:
Make I go bring chiar.
lucifer has caused the world enough problems so numerous that now yahwehs spirit in me,is vexed @ him..Yahweh is el shaddai(God almighty)

4 Likes

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yahweh can do nothing. Your empty threats do not scare me. Fight for your freedom first. Slave are always handicapped.
we are not slaves,Yahweh created our first fathers out of love(ahavah),because when he created the world(ha olam) he felt that he needed people to enjoy what he created so he create us,,we are enternally meant to be greatful to Yahweh el shaddai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lucifer has caused the world enough problems so numerous that now yahwehs spirit in me,is vexed @ him..Yahweh is el shaddai(God almighty)
What problem did Lucifer bring to this world?
Was it Lucifer that sent floods to kill men?
Is it Lucifer that collects tithes of paupers?
Is it Lucifer that killed his own Son?
Stop blaming Lucifer for Yahweh's psychopathic mentality. Discover the Lucifer within yourself. Eat of the tree of knowledge, you rascal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:

May Yahweh give you strength to see this battle to an end.
Should I make wider space so una fit see chance fight well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Is it Lucifer that killed his own Son?
Stop blaming Lucifer for Yahweh's psychopathic mentality. Discover the Lucifer within yourself. Eat of the tree of knowledge, you rascal.

Mehnnn, see bullets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
we are not slaves,Yahweh created our first fathers out of love(ahavah),because when he created the world(ha olam) he felt that he needed people to enjoy what he created so he create us,,we are enternally meant to be greatful to Yahweh el shaddai.
Bleep you. In the beginning, the Gods created man. And Yahweh wanted them to be his toys. Lucifer was like 'to hell with that' and he bequeathed unto us freewill. We became like the Gods. I remain forever grateful to Lucifer. Bleep you and your psychopath God.

2 Likes

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Make una nor vex o. If that tree of life was not to be eaten, why put it in the middle of that forest for people to eat?
If Adam was the first man, and he was Arab/ jewish, how did we come about Chineese, blacks and whites?
I believe there is something not right with that story of creation as told by the jews.
I believe in God, and I believe he created us as many different race not just Adam and Eve.
I do not believe the snake and apple story. So to me lucifer gave no one no fruit to eat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yahweh calls to bondage. Lucifer calls to freedom. Not one soul has ever been killed in the name of Lucifer. My God is not a jealous God. He is not afflicted by the terrible inferiority complex Yahweh suffers from. What a despicable being.
Fight for your freedom. Discover yourself.

2 Likes

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Reply-Lucifer wanted to seat on throne of Yahweh situated on the 8th heaven

Yahweh punished men for they commited various sins and they slept with fallen angels and they commit homosexuality and sins that beg shamayim(heaven) for destruction

Yahweh doesn't choose any pastor they are of the world

Is it Lucifer that killed his own Son
?
The sin of this world requires the sheeding of blood of atonement,his sons blood is the only eternal remedy to atone eternal sins

Stop blaming Lucifer for Yahweh's. psychopathic mentality. Discover the Lucifer within yourself. Eat of the tree of knowledge, you rascal

Satan be called to order.
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Yahweh calls to bondage. Lucifer calls to freedom. Not one soul has ever been killed in the name of Lucifer. My God is not a jealous God. He is not afflicted by the terrible inferiority complex Yahweh suffers from. What a despicable being.
Fight for your freedom. Discover yourself.

Satanists kill in the name of lucifer. Man has perverted everything in life. Give then anything and they will corrupt it. You cannot tell me no one has ever killed in the name of lucifer. If lucifer thinks so, tgen he is a joker and has not seen what his foot soldiers are doing behind his back.

1 Like

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Bleep you. In the beginning, the Gods created man. And Yahweh wanted them to be his toys. Lucifer was like 'to hell with that' and he bequeathed unto us freewill. We became like the Gods. I remain forever grateful to Lucifer. Bleep you and your psychopath God.
imagine bill gates creating software to act in a certain way and suddenly the software started behaving in another manner what will bill gates do?

Yahweh create man ,now satan sent a virus called sin to man,and now the virus called sin is corrupting the software..

1 Like

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:

Satanists kill in the name of lucifer. Man has perverted everything in life. Give then anything and they will corrupt it. You cannot tell me no one has ever killed in the name of lucifer. If lucifer thinks so, tgen he is a joker and has not seen what his foot soldiers are doing behind his back.
Where is your evidence? What does Lucifer need human blood for? When we need blood for rituals, we use ours. It isn't to Lucifer's glory, but for our own training. It's the same way Spiritual Satanist might undergo fasting to train themselves and rein in their impulses. Don't be silly, my man..
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Atigba: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:

I honestly have never heard or seen someone kill in the name of Satan

It has always been in name of God

I challenge you to show where some one killed in the name of satan

1 Like

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
LoL *grabs a chair* cheesy

Who do I support sef? grin
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:
Make una nor vex o. If that tree of life was not to be eaten, why put it in the middle of that forest for people to eat?

Yahweh want to test our faith in him,to see if we trust him enough not to eat that tree,now knowledge is killing us,global warming,nuclear bombing etc

If Adam was the first man, and he was Arab/ jewish, how did we come about Chineese, blacks and whites?

Sun variations in continents makes the skin adapt to various location ,black adapt to sun,white adapt to cold

I believe there is something not right with that story of creation as told by the jews.
I believe in God, and I believe he created us as many different race not just Adam and Eve.
I do not believe the snake and apple story. So to me lucifer gave no one no fruit to eat
@ delishpot
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by An2elect2(f): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
You don't fight with demons, you rebuke them.

6 Likes

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
An2elect2:
You don't fight with demons, you rebuke them.
sit down,arch angels are talking.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:
LoL *grabs a chair* cheesy

Who do I support sef? grin
yeshua(Jesus) needs u Nelly..
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
imagine bill gates creating software to act in a certain way and suddenly the software started behaving in another manner what will bill gates do?

Yahweh create man ,now satan sent a virus called sin to man,and now the virus calling sin is corrupting the software..

Why are you replying the ediot?

or you're the same person just trying to create awareness?

this is New year man!!
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Where is your evidence? What does Lucifer need human blood for? When we need blood for rituals, we use ours. It isn't to Lucifer's glory, but for our own training. It's the same way Spiritual Satanist might undergo fasting to train themselves and rein in their impulses. Don't be silly, my man..

He needs blood for sacrifice. Maybe you have not reached that level sha. When you reach there, you will know. I have a copy of a book( written by a well known man respected by satanists as their founder) In it ,is written how to make ritual using the blood of virgin boy children. If that isnt killing for lucifer, tell me what is?
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Why are you replying the ediot?

or you're the same person just trying to create awareness?

this is New year man!!
what are u saying..?
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by delishpot: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Atigba:

I honestly have never heard or seen someone kill in the name of Satan

It has always been in name of God

I challenge you to show where some one killed in the name of satan

Mabe not on a large scale as Christians and Muslims did or are doing, but they do some ritual shit that involves blood letting.
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yeshua(Jesus) needs u Nelly..

LoL, this is between you and Son Of Lucifer nau cheesycheesycheesy
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by An2elect2(f): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unibenstudent:
sit down,arch angels are talking.

You know nothing.
Get yourself out now before you begin to blaspheme.

1 Like

Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Atigba: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:

Mabe not on a large scale as Christians and Muslims did or are doing, but they do some ritual shit that involves blood letting.
That is speculation
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
An2elect2:

You know nothing.
Get yourself out now before you begin to blaspheme.
ask me anything about Yahweh and his son yeshua(Jesus)?
Re: War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

LoL, this is between you and Son Of Lucifer nau cheesycheesycheesy
the eternal lake of fire has been prepared for lucifer and his angels..not for human beings,Satanists can be corrected..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" / A Sin Without Forgiveness / Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.