Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Advice To Nairalanders For 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Advice To Nairalanders For 2015 (660 Views)

Why Is There No "Physical" Gathering Of Nairalanders For Special Events / Thank You Nairalanders For Your Supports And Votes. / Thank You Nairalanders For Supporting And Voting Refiner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Nairalanders For 2015 by colored(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Job seekers: I don't know how long you've been searching but I want you to know that not everyone is mean't to work in an office. Who knows you may be successful if you start up your own business.
Visa applicants: don't run out of the country in search of greener pastures. Nigeria is fertile! Endure the struggle, patience is a virtue. If you have been denied visa to a country a couple of times, try another country.
Upcoming music artists: be creative, do not copy any established act out there, be original. Keep re-inventing yourself and your art. Organise local city tours. Who knows if that is how you would get spotted by a label.
Jambites: have you written jamb for over 5 years? If yes, pls go learn a skill education isn't for you. Then are you about writing for the first time? Study!
Undergraduates: Study!
Aspiring wives: your husband ain't gon find you if you don't make him find you. Attend every event as possible relevant or irrelevant. Dress to be noticed. Always try to look sexy as possible. Have you ever wondered why those gurls you see as whores get married on time? That is because they weren't roaming the city in unsexy dresses when they got spotted by their life partners. Dressing like ps. Kummuyi wife is taking you no where.
Barren women: quit wasting your time deluding yourself on God's time. Go adopt asaply!
I'm happy to welcome you guys into 2015. I know most of you already making up your new year resolutions which most of the time doesn't end up feasible. Guys please, please and please if you want anything this year go out, move out of your horize, get to the extreme to get it! Nigerians are caught up in a world of delusions where they believe god will do whatever they want. Your destiny is in your hands. Work hard to get what you want. Don't rely on anyone.
Re: My Advice To Nairalanders For 2015 by Aitee1: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm...mr advicer Tenq...but which category u fall in first

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Nairalanders For 2015 by spicy244(f): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice write up. Bush op, u said god or God? Check for the difference BTW the two

(1) (Reply)

About Oga Seun / PHOTOS: Boy Aged 7 Drives His Drunk Dad Home / [OPINION] Okonjo-iweala’s Response To Charles Soludo’s “buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.