Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,339 members, 7,857,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Cross Over Night Service: What's So Special - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cross Over Night Service: What's So Special (385 Views)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross Over Night Service: What's So Special by Goodplace: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dear all,

please it has become culture for everyone to be in church on JAN 1ST 12:00AM and at the end of the day no former life style is changed and no impact of the night service is made. apparently some even go to the midnight service to perpetrate nefarious and immoral act. my question now is what is so special about being in church at midnight on Jan 1st.

1 Like

Re: Cross Over Night Service: What's So Special by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
personally I see nothing special.... its just an old routine....and at the end peoples life is still the same sometimes more miserable.... like yesterday now a boy coming from church was kidnapped in my area....I see it as a ritual performed be religious people to pronounce good tidings on their life the coming year nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Cross Over Night Service: What's So Special by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Some people think that spending the last few minutes of the ending year in thanking God while simultaneously starting the first few minutes of the new year praying for His blessings is good.
I think so too but we can't fool or bribe God with that...

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of January 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of January 2015 / Let Our Boast Be In The Lord, Not In Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.