Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

School Web Template - Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / School Web Template - Help (897 Views)

I Need a Web Template Designer For This Quick Job(Urgently) / New Release! Lcs Digistore Ecommerce Web Template / I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Web Template - Help by ztyle(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hi guyz, i'm not a [b]PRO web designer,[/b]present i have a school website to design but kind of confuse where and how to get the best school templates online,kindly recommend a school web template or design one for me & please guyz i also need your guideline and support to design the website.

Please i need your help.
Re: School Web Template - Help by youngies(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2008
Are u willing to pay a fee to get it done?
Re: School Web Template - Help by yawatide(f): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hi guys, i'm not a PRO web designer,

Who said you have to be a "pro web designer" to do anything? How do you define "pro" anyway? In my opinion, you are bringing yourself down and it is probably the reason why you are running out of ideas.

Just see yourself as yourself and moreover, trust in yourself and the ideas will flow. As I have said so here in the past, I visit at least 20 sites related to what I want to do. I then combine all I like into one and drop what I deem the bad stuff. I start off examining the competition in my locale and then I look at what my peers are doing in other countries.

That right there, given for free, should be enough to get your brain juices flowing. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
Re: School Web Template - Help by OmniPotens(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2008
Yawa, you are correct. Another thing is this template issue. Must all be templates or boiler plates? Do your own mock up and I bet you, you'll come up with something better than you expected. I can testify to this wink
Re: School Web Template - Help by smartsoft(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2008
correct
Re: School Web Template - Help by ztyle(m): 1:42am On Dec 14, 2008
Smartsoft!  angry grin
Na only "correct" u talk abeg commot jo, u just dey fall my hand anyhow.

yawa-ti-de:

Who said you have to be a "pro web designer" to do anything? How do you define "pro" anyway? In my opinion, you are bringing yourself down and it is probably the reason why you are running out of ideas.

Just see yourself as yourself and moreover, trust in yourself and the ideas will flow. As I have said so here in the past, I visit at least 20 sites related to what I want to do. I then combine all I like into one and drop what I deem the bad stuff. I start off examining the competition in my locale and then I look at what my peers are doing in other countries.

That right there, given for free, should be enough to get your brain juices flowing. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
True Talk my sista, but when i said "pro web designer"
it's mean that i'm not like you guys na! anyway thank for the ideas!

youngies:

Are u willing to pay a fee to get it done?
Na so so money u like, abeg help ur friend jo!.  grin
Re: School Web Template - Help by Seton(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
dude if you still interested in the templates, i think you can rush now to hostgator 'cos they have good templates for free, if you are a customer. i have a reseller account with them, in case you need my help. i will be glad to help you
Re: School Web Template - Help by ztyle(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2008
Is it Free?
Re: School Web Template - Help by Seton(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
i want to assure you that it is free, but you know i can nnot send you my login details on discussion board like this. you can booz me on 07025336181, 08033739907. or if you are based in Lagos, that is fine
Re: School Web Template - Help by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
U may checkout the template i am using for a site i am currently working on http://www.tacgsosa.org if u like the template, just let me know, u can also check some of the portfolios on my website, i have not fully updated my site portfolio, later in january i will do that, i want to finish some projects first. check www.mwebng.net

(1) (Reply)

Very Vert Very Urgent Please / How Do I Create A Blogsite? / Analyst Predicts Facebook To 'disappear' In 5 To 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.