Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion (1232 Views)

Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) / See What This Woman Wore To An Event in the name of Fashion! / Lady Steps Out Bra-less In The Name Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by IfyChuky(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Before now.., Women wore, and used panties to cover their butts that it may not be xposed.., buht ryt now, Women use their butts to cover their panties that it may neva be Noticed, disregarding the excessive stretch-marks that abounds thereof.. #SAY_NO_TO_G-STRINGS, and if u must wear it, y sag it?

#Sincerely., 'm bittered. What is this country turning Into? Where ladies lack the slightest iota of respect for what was then reverenced and referred to as the PRIDE OF WOMANHOOD.

Before now.., women whud put On long skirts that their calf, not even thigh may not be xposed.., but right now.., They'd not even wear panties at all, that their Leggings may be well stretched, without curves atleast..., making their body parts to be well accentuated in it thereof...

Before now.., standing with a girl at dark is at Owners risk, as in, The risk of the dude whu myt be assaulted if caught., but ryt now.., doing the do is beta on the roadside provided its at viewers descretion.

Before now.., a lady whud and kud wear a bra made of jean material, or akwa-oche that her bust may not reveal.., bt ryt now., any bra made with any material thicker than acetyl.., or dhat z not as transparent as a plain glass, wud neva make sales...

Before now.., women apply sooth, carbon-black abi #tiro dhat their lashes may look obvious and dark enuf..., but ryt now the easiest place to see a rainbow is on a ladies face.., esp. at her eye lids, lashes, cheek and lips.

Before now..., any lady whose nails are out-grown is termed a Witch.., bt ryt now.., any lady with a very long plastic nail is termed as #TRENDY...

Before now.., women respects and regard their husbands as demi-gods.., bt ryt now.., they're willing to use him for a tampon if it wasn't for his macho owing to his virility.

And before now..., being #Faithful to ur wife is as easy as the Alphabets cud be.., buht ryt now..., If u get just One Wife, two girlfriends and One Fiancee.., My brotha, U indeed love ur bride, ...

#I just wonda what the world is turning into...

#I wonda where we are actually headed... SMH...

Na them go tire sha....

Happy New Year N'landers
Re: What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by ghost1718(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
my guy enuf u speak d truth but who. cares?? let them leave their mumu life
Re: What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by iceberylin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Expect worst soon grin
Re: What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by IfyChuky(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
ghost1718:
my guy enuf u speak d truth but who. cares?? let them leave their mumu life

Abi...?.., bt if to say I get sixta and she com demonstrate dix kind thing.., beating wn I go give her,. Na only federal orthopaedics 4 enugu go fit adjust her bodi.., kox i go xo dismantle her to the glory of the most high... Ah swear.,
Re: What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by IfyChuky(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
iceberylin:
Expect worst soon grin

Even mai fellow guy dey threaten... Hmmmn.., boss are u doing this on behalf of ur sixta? #hahahaha..
Re: What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by ghost1718(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
dude I can't beat my fellow man....na girl I go com beat??
Re: What The Ladies Had Done In The Name Of Fashion by IfyChuky(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
ghost1718:
dude I can't beat my fellow man....na girl I go com beat??
Some things are beta learnt d hard way..., and some persons jxt wudnt learn wtot strict measures.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Unveils Clothing Line In New York / Hello Pretty Nails! / Meet Miss Nigeria 2015 Contestants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.