Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,347 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay (1247 Views)

You Need Data Subscription To Keep Your Business Running / Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? / I Need Data For Product Marketing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by teaman01: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2008
did any body have legitimately data entry program pls link me. am ready to pay.
Re: I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by naijacutee(f): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2008
Desperate people are the easiest to scam. There is nothing hidden under the sun. The information that people will probably try to sell to you is nothing you cannot get by searching Google.  Many websites recruit online typists/ article writers/data entry etc

Sites like:  www.elance.com, www.guru.com, www.peopleperhour.com, www.scriptlance.com

Re: I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by debabs: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
Hello team01

I have a legitimate Data entry site of which I paid for. I can assure you that this one is real and well organised. check the webisite and if you are interested you can then contact me.

this is website www.adcashsystem.com or check out my blog. http://profitablenetjobs..com

Peter

1 Like

Re: I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by jeco(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2008
If you need a true data entry jobs online i can provide it for you. In addition i can give you the much talked about USA mutual fund, where you invest and make lots of money daily. This is not HYIP. What i am giving you is real and very rich. It has a money back guarantee!
If you mean business call me or email me. But note: It is not for free.

Here is my email:jobiorah@yahoo.com
0803 747 7956
Re: I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by 7mm: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2008
Hello Dear,

They've said it all, when you sound desperate, people will take advantage of you.

Thats by the way, for genuine work from home jobs, this twom sites are simply the best

1. www.odesk.com

2. www.getafreelancer.com

If you're not lazy, you will get lots of jobs.

Good luck.
Re: I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by MassOptin(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

Data entry jobs are not easy to come by on the internet. Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email advertising company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.

(1) (Reply)

Has Best Mate Scammed Me? / Nigerians Turn To A Thin Cloth Hat To Dodge Juju -wsj / The Best Cleaning And Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.